Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Atv Mud Mania

Atv Mud Mania

Precision Motorsports went to an Event called "ATV MUD MANIA". It was held at Scenic Trails Campground in Perkinston, Mississippi. The turnout was Great for the Dyno and the Mudbog. There was about 2,500 people at this Event. The classes they had for the mudbog were Womens, SRA, IRS, and Unlimited. There were some issues with the Owners of the campground and the Sponsors about some things. One was I got Shut down Sat. night and I was told that I wouldn't. The owner from Yasky ATV(Sponsor) told me this because that is what he was told by the campground owners. Joel(owner of Yasky ATV) really helped to resolve this but the owner of the campground changed thier mind on alot of things so I Thank Joel and John for thier help.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com
    ------------------------------

My 440ex Mods: 12:5 Comp, White Bros. XC Cam, DRG Ported Head, DRG EXR Prototype Filter, Airbox Lid Off, 450r Carb, LRD Pro 4 Ballistic Full Exhaust...
    *Jetting: 3 turns out on the Mixture Screw, 48 pilot, Needle in the 3rd from top, and a DJ 170main*
    -----------------------------------------------
    Up to 42hp-30tq and For Sale*** Time for a new project!!

The Lake
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com

My 440ex Mods: 12:5 Comp, White Bros. XC Cam, DRG Ported Head, DRG EXR Prototype Filter, Airbox Lid Off, 450r Carb, LRD Pro 4 Ballistic Full Exhaust...
    *Jetting: 3 turns out on the Mixture Screw, 48 pilot, Needle in the 3rd from top, and a DJ 170main*

The Pits(Nice )
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com

Our Setup.
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com

Friday was busy. This was as soon as opened. We helped ALOT of people with jetting. A snorkel or a pipe makes jetting hard. Thats were we come in to help.
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com

Utility's take some time to do because we have to put them in 4wd to run them. The ones that have Electronic shift are the primary ones because of a sensor on the tranny that won't let it shift if the front tires aren't turning.
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com

Another
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com

The Mudbog was Awesome. Here are some pics of SRA and the IRS classes. We didn't get there in time to get the Womens class. Sorry ladies. And my camera died right before the Unlimited class.
    I want to make one point. ATVriders.com does NOT permit riding without helmets. This was not a rule for the mudbog or the campground.
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com

SRA
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com

SRA (N.O.S anyone )
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast