Thread: Rhino info

Rhino info

Gettin ready to go from mx to serious trail riding, and just wanted to know if you can take a Rhino the same places you can a Grizzly. I'm not talking about burying it in the mud , but being able to manuver around on tight trails. It seems to me if it can fit in the back of a full size pu, I should be able to go pretty much anywhere I want with the exception of deep mud. I've narrowed it down to either a Griz or a Rhino, and I really like the idea of a Rhino..

i think the rhino would be pretty neat but i think it would be to big and tipsy to ride in tight trails and what not. my uncle has a grizzley and keeps up with guys on 400s in trails all day. personally id get the grizz, seen one in action and its really nice.
    JAMES

2004 Black SE YFZ450 Fasst Flexx Bars | Namura High comp. piston | DID heavy duty cam chain | GYTR Kicker| SS brake lines| GYTR pipe & filter | DG fat nerfs | Full skid plates | AC Grab bar | 4 razr 2s on ITP rims| Gibson steering stabilizer | DOXO graphics | Pro Armor bumper | powermadds

2004 Yellow LTZ400 - White bros slip on | uni filter w/ outerwears & no lid | Fly ATV bars | denton steering stabilizer | Klaw Fronts & Knarly Rears | Works Shocks

1972 Kawasaki 100
    1993 Chevy S10 Pickup
    AIM Walls450