Thread: Having Some Problems.

Unhappy Having Some Problems.

Today i got home from school and whent riding. About an hour into my ride i hit a jump and when i landed i whent to get back on the gas and it stalled. So stop and start it back up, let out eh clutch. At about have throlte it boggs down.

It idles fine but when i go past have throtle it dies. I have no clue what the problem could be. SOMEONE HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!!
    Jared Patton
    1995 300EX aKa " the red ripper"
    Sacry Fast 330 kit
    White Bros E-Series full system
    White Bros Air filter
    White Bros Jet Kit
    Custom Grab Bar
    AC Racing Front Bumper
    LSR Carrier

see if your air filter popped off, mine did on my old 400ex and it flipped over and acted as a air block off to the air boot.
    00 Banshee-403 stroker, FMF Pipes, Durablue Axle, Holeshots all around, YFZ A-arms

I know this sounds dumb, but is your choke on? I did that with my buddy, when we were riding. I choked it to get it started, and took off down his field, and it kept stalling half throttle. Then, i remebered, took it off, and it ran great!

Check it out, might be the solution...
    2004 Yellow 300ex
    - HMF Slip on pc/d black chrome, K&N air filter, Dynojet, DG nerfs and bumper, AC grab bar, red shockwears, 21" front and 20" rear Razrs, Works Triples, Burgard +3's, Tusk extended rear hubs, JT 14t front sprocket, Pro Design tether kill switch, Maier 250r hood, N-Style 400ex graphics and seat cover, Renthal CR high handlebars, 50/50 Grips, MSR gripper levers, UM swinger skidplate, Tusk p-brake blockoff...

04 Yellow Honda CB600F4 (599) Street Bike
    D&D polished s/o w/ midpipe, Renthal Ultra-Lows, Frame sliders, K&D signals, Keiti tank pad, and wheel stripes, gettin 55+ MPG!...

98 Dodge Durango 4wd
    - 31x12.5R15 Pro-Comp Mud-Terrains on Mickey Thompson 15x8 Classic II's, Flowmaster dual exhaust, a couple of Pro-Comp Stainless 130w 6" spotlights, Cobra CB, JVC Head Unit, 2 Kicker 10" Subs, Lanzar Heritage amp, SPL Capacitor, Polk Audio 6.5's & 6x9's, and 2 sets of Pioneer 6.5's, All hooked up with Stinger wiring...

91 Maroon Chevy Silverado ext. cab, 2wd, 350 - Gone but not forgotten...

I took my Air filter off the WB filter and put the stock filter on. And NO my choke wasnt on. lol. I pulled the spark plug out, and put a new on in. Still nothing. when it first did it, i thought I ran out of gas. It sounds like it aint getting enough gaas, ill have to pull the carb off tomaarow.
    Jared Patton
    Sacry Fast 330 kit
    White Bros Air filter
    White Bros Jet Kit
    Custom Grab Bar
    AC Racing Front Bumper
    LSR Carrier

jmo, but it sounds like its sucking air because if you give it throttle its making it get more air and enough to kill the motor. if you jumped and it was running fine before maybe a fitting popped off and its getting air somewhere, check the 2 tubes on your frame and make sure both are attached to the airbox. Make sure that the carb is attached good to the boot on the motor and the boot off the airbox. It could be in the carb but i doubt it is if the problem started after jumping
    00 Banshee-403 stroker, FMF Pipes, Durablue Axle, Holeshots all around, YFZ A-arms

you may have screwed something up in the carb, the jump may have stuck your floats all the way up and your not gettin gas or something.
    ED B.
    '08 f-150 supercrew
    '03 ford exploder

The float was gummed up or somthing. I pulled the cover off of the top of my carb and move that arm up and down. connected the fuel line agian and now she runs like a dream!!
    Jared Patton
    Sacry Fast 330 kit
    White Bros Air filter
    White Bros Jet Kit
    Custom Grab Bar
    AC Racing Front Bumper
    LSR Carrier