Thread: 300ex classes

300ex classes

Im new to this forum, so hello to all you red riders. Just built a mini chopper and traded it for a 98 300ex and hope to start back racing soon. I used to ride a timberwolf and hit any ramp I can find, 3 stripped out axles later I figured I definately need a sport quad. People tell me I ride smooth and look like Tim Farr coming out the burms!!! Anyway do 300's run in the Sport (blaster class) or open classes. I know anyone can enter open classes just not sure if I can run in the blaster class. Hope to enter a Deep South Quad Racing Series race to see how my riding compares to others. Thanks for any replies.
    Turning a newly traded 300ex into a full race quad!!! Putting Yamaha's to shame.

most classes around where i live we do run with the blasters and they are usually 200/300 or 101-350 but blasters arnt a problem.

yes you will run in the blaster class

how old are you?
    2005 TRX450r

I'm 19 with ten years of quad riding experiance, but haven't entered any organized racing events.
    Turning a newly traded 300ex into a full race quad!!! Putting Yamaha's to shame.