Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who thinks I am right?

Who thinks I am right?

How many people think a 400ex, all stock except for a DG alloy front bumper, and a K&N Air filter, acn beat a Prarie 700 with a Penland pipe and big 25 inch tires?

can I ask why this question?

u want to compare a 350 pound sport quad to a 700 pound utility quad. IMO its not really a far race who ever wins like comparing apples and oranges
    JAMES

2004 Black SE YFZ450 Fasst Flexx Bars | Namura High comp. piston | DID heavy duty cam chain | GYTR Kicker| SS brake lines| GYTR pipe & filter | DG fat nerfs | Full skid plates | AC Grab bar | 4 razr 2s on ITP rims| Gibson steering stabilizer | DOXO graphics | Pro Armor bumper | powermadds

2004 Yellow LTZ400 - White bros slip on | uni filter w/ outerwears & no lid | Fly ATV bars | denton steering stabilizer | Klaw Fronts & Knarly Rears | Works Shocks

1972 Kawasaki 100
    1993 Chevy S10 Pickup
    AIM Walls450

At first I though the utlility would win, but once I read over the post again and saw the alloy front bumper, I know the 400EX will win. WTF?
    2006 450R
    Rossier Exhaust
    GT Thunder shock set up
    Other goodies

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."--Emerson

NO WAY!!!! An alloy bumper,for real!?I didn't think they were selling them to the public yet The Prarie will win cause it has bigger tires
    Big B

The Prairie would definently smoke the 400ex it would beat it off the line and be gone.You know what im gonna come race you with my Prairie 650 and show you the power of a V-Twin motor in action!

haahahhahaahha thats true........why would u say alloy bumper?

The DG alloy front bumper can make a Difference! As well as transform the EX! But my Prairie 700 is faster ~coop

PS: I'm a fan of the EX those! You can beat the ergonomics, The Quad is Built like a Rock and even today it with stands the test of time! I would still recomend buying one for most riders.
    www.MarylandATV.com

Honda 680 Rincon
    TRX 250-R
    Prairie 700
    and Bunch of other Toys with Motors!

fine then, ill race ur 650 prarie, or any other praire, or w/e u guys wanna race, excpet for the banshee, then we will see what happens, and hey, i cant help it i listted my dg bumper, it is a part on my 4wheeler, just like when you guys list your parts, so dont be maiin fun of any one here till we race then.

Ill race you, its not a banshee, so its all good....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast