Thread: Cannondale Survives 6hr in Ga

Cannondale Survives 6hr in Ga

Hey only cause I spent all the money and we did finish 3rd overall and won our class. 468cc Cannondale who says we can't be reliable?

I plan on taking it to the 6hr in PA and Ohio too.

Also we got free entry into the 12hr already so it will be there too.

C&D Racing the place to get your parts. Just ask Dusty she can get anything.

good job derno let keep stomping those 450's

Ron, are you running any of the GNCC's? There is another HS race at Budds on 4/3. You and Armoks should come down again. I'm pretty sure they are running the flat track and the mx track. They used to do both every year at this race.
    #913 BK Performance XC 450R. . . LSR, Laeger, Hiper, Precision, Maxxis, PRM, HMF, Custom Axis, Clarke, Wiseco . . .

hmm might try to make that one.
    88 Zilla gotta love the old twosmokes!!!
    06 Quadracer **For Sale**
    07 Grizzly 700 FI with powersteering!!!

06 2500HD Duramax Crew Cab

http://www.thequadbuilder.com

Godspeed #4 keep a watch over us there little buddy!

Originally posted by cletusEX
    Ron, are you running any of the GNCC's? There is another HS race at Budds on 4/3. You and Armoks should come down again. I'm pretty sure they are running the flat track and the mx track. They used to do both every year at this race.
    Hmm 4/3 now you got me thinking. Only problem with that is we are having a race at the flying dutchman for the PA state series. Maybe I will skip it. Who knows.

As for the GNCC's I am definitely hitting the WISP and NY. I am going to do the best I can to get to more of them, but not sure yet. You going to any?

Originally posted by Derno24
    Hmm 4/3 now you got me thinking. Only problem with that is we are having a race at the flying dutchman for the PA state series. Maybe I will skip it. Who knows.

As for the GNCC's I am definitely hitting the WISP and NY. I am going to do the best I can to get to more of them, but not sure yet. You going to any?
    Yeah my brother and I are trying to hit most of them, at least 9. We went to Georgia and are heading to NC this weekend. We're gonna race NC on Sat. then drive strait to Budds on Sunday and race the HS.
    #913 BK Performance XC 450R. . . LSR, Laeger, Hiper, Precision, Maxxis, PRM, HMF, Custom Axis, Clarke, Wiseco . . .

That is awesome. I was planning to hit more GNCC's, but I just am having a hard time finding time to go. I work late night Fridays so you see the problem.

Originally posted by Derno24

hey buddy im planning on the Wisp and Unadilla too.

Very good showing Derno, Congrats!!!
    02 ATKannondale 478 Moto
    DABs Magic, Falicon'd
    TCS, AC's K&N
    21" 8 paddle Hauler/Glider mix
    21" 8 paddle Gliders
    Ultimates, Mohawks

03 Athena 434z by DAB Racing
    Dyna ignition, Hotcams, 40 FCR
    WB Ti/Carbon pipe, Mohawks,
    20" 8 Paddle Gliders, K&N no box

http://community.webshots.com/user/sandgod4 for your action shots..