Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: extremely mad at steveatv3 now!

your the only person on the whole site that has a problem with me i doubt i will get banned because of your opinon and im sure you have people that agree with you. banning me wont help your cause any either. This is all i have left to say about this situation

This is the sent PM in reply to Guy400's

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guy400 wrote on 04-01-2005 03:51 AM:
    See my comments in this thread and the replies that follow. I'm not saying that you intentionally screwed Juggalo over but I don't think that steering dampner was in acceptable shape. You don't have to give Juggalo his money back but please consider buying the $40 rebuild kit for him to make this deal right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand that you are a moderator but have you personally seen the dampener and yes juggalo is a stand up guy in your book he is in mine too because i recieved his money in a timely fashion. But if you research my name in the trader feedback you will also see that i do not have any bad comments. Only one other time when i sold beadlocks the person was upset cuz the condition was not as described and when i looked in the thread i saw the i mispurtrayed them and i gave him 100$ from the 150$ he payed me so he got a damn good deal. But on the other side of the coin i have bought many pairs of plastics that were described in great cond. that were beat to hell there is really nothing you can do. I would refund his money if i belived the dampener was crap, but i know it was not i used it 3 days before i sent it out and it was not leaking ect. Also it has been 3 months i do not know if he had it near gas or near some kind of heat stove witch could have hurt the seals ect. If it were only a week or so i could understand.

so i dont understand what the conclusion your coming to here is...are you saying i wrecked the stabilizer before i sent it? are you saying carrie is saying its wrecked to get some extra money for it? or what i just dont understand...why should i have to pay for your mistake? cuz the way i see it is you sold me a dampener that you THOUGHT was in good shape althouth it WASNT. me selling it to carrie had nothing to do with our transaction...he simply brought the problem to my attention because i didnt know anything about it and i never even used the thing! therefore you sold it to me in crappy condition meaning you should reimburse me for the 40 dollars i had to spend to get it fixed!

one more thing...i bought a carb from crapbanshee a while back..he had a buncha good feedback too but the carb he sold we was total junk and didnt even work and he got banned...
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

Steve, it's truly disappointing that you won't make this deal right. All you're being asked to do is pay for a simple rebuild kit for this, not refund the entire purchase price. As far as I'm concerned, if someone asks me whether or not to deal with you I'm going to tell them not to. Juggalo conducted himself in a stand-up manner. He sold a guy a part and the guy said it wasn't to his satisfaction so Juggalo returned his money - end of story. It's almost laughable to insinuate that the heim ends got worn out and the seals were ruined because he set it next to a heater of some type. The facts are:
    1.) You rode this dampner last.
    2.) You removed it and sold it to Juggalo.
    3.) Juggalo left it in a box for several months and never used it.
    4.) He resold it to later find out it's problems.
    5.) Juggalo returns the money and takes the dampner back and now he's left holding the bag.
    2013 KTM 300XC

This is a shame Jug looks like you need to be prepared to write this off as a loss because it looks like Steve is not going to make it right.

Steve you may think this is no big deal but everyone that has browsed this thread will have this in the back of their mind and will think twice about doing business with you.

Its this kind of business practice that gives buying over the internet a bad name.
    2001 400EX

wow i have been watching this for a bit now and i just found a rebuild kit on ebay for 19.95 plus 5 bucks shipping for one of these and you payed 40 bucks to have it rebuilt you payed 2 times what you needed to just my 2 cents but here is the ebay item # 4540576847 hope you guys get this worked out
    2000 440 ex
    yoshimura full exhaust, ac nerfs, prm bumper, um air box, braided lines, magura hyd clutch, ars-fx + 1 aarms,
    custom axis shocks, wer stabilizer,
    hipers with blue rings and razr 2's
    protapers, burgard stem,
    oury grips, prm skids, cycra probend hand guards
    chrome burgard sub frame
    prm gwide grab bar

special thanks to
    pairanutz racing ,badlands offroad park,millcreek whitetail farm ,, buffalo creek scent products and wife and kids

well I learn alot from this site and im not a member here just to sell stuff so if it has to be like this then i will never offer anything forsale on this site

Originally posted by jonc623
    wow i have been watching this for a bit now and i just found a rebuild kit on ebay for 19.95 plus 5 bucks shipping for one of these and you payed 40 bucks to have it rebuilt you payed 2 times what you needed to just my 2 cents but here is the ebay item # 4540576847 hope you guys get this worked out

Yes the rebuild kit is that price on e-bay but that doesn't include the heim joints. It's just the inner foam, o-rings and seals. The heims are 11.00 each plus shipping, and the rebuild kit thru PEP is only 18.00 plus shipping. So he didn't pay 2 times! If anyone has any ?'s about the price you can call PEP at the # i left in my other reply in this post. By the way thanks Dave, the m/o came in yesterday. As for Steveatv3, it's pretty bad when a kid is being more of a man then you are about the situation!! I thought you were a pretty decent guy but your proving me and alot of others wrong!!!

i sent juggalo what i owed him, and if others have a problem with it then they can send him sympathy money. But i also have a hand ful of people that agree with me. Think what you might i really dont care

Originally posted by steveatv3
    i sent juggalo what i owed him, and if others have a problem with it then they can send him sympathy money. But i also have a hand ful of people that agree with me. Think what you might i really dont care
    ur a moron....who is going to buy from u

Originally posted by steveatv3
    well I learn alot from this site and im not a member here just to sell stuff so if it has to be like this then i will never offer anything forsale on this site

Steve it didn't have to be this way. It didn't have to go this far either. If you would've handled the situation alittle differently and made good on what you sold, it would have been over and done with quite awhile ago!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast