Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: extremely mad at steveatv3 now!

true you did sell it to me a while back but i havent had my quad out all winter! in fact i just rode it for the first time since early october yesterday! so even if i had never sold it i never woulda found out it was shot until yesterday now. like i said it will be in the exact condition you sent it to me in.... BTW...this may be a dickhead thing to do but if you dont send my money back i will respond to EVERY single thing you ever post for sale and tell people about how you ripped me off! that is assuming that your not banned first for ripping somebody off.
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

Steve, I dealt with another issue with Juggalo some time ago and I know he's a standup guy. You'll have to work this out with Juggalo but rather than Juggalo paying to ship the dampner back to you and you supposedly throwing it away, why don't you just send him a money order to cover the cost of the rebuild kit. That way Juggalo can keep or sell the dampner in good working condition.
    2013 KTM 300XC

i serioulsy dont even care about this i sold it to him 3+months ago and if there was somthing wrong with it should have been brought to my attention then. And i dont think this 1 matter out of the 50 good transactions is really going to hurt my reputation in business you will never make everybody happy and this is just one of those times
    If you have a unhappy customer 1 out of every 50 sales then that doesnt sound like a good track record if you ask me and would make me rethink buying from you..

Steve, I dealt with another issue with Juggalo some time ago and I know he's a standup guy. You'll have to work this out with Juggalo but rather than Juggalo paying to ship the dampner back to you and you supposedly throwing it away, why don't you just send him a money order to cover the cost of the rebuild kit. That way Juggalo can keep or sell the dampner in good working condition.
    Sounds like a good solution to the problem..
    2001 400EX

Originally posted by Guy400
    yes i would be completely satisfied with that or better yet send carrie the money for the rebuild because he wants the dampener he just doesnt want to pay an extra 40 bucks on top of what he payed for it. if you can work it out i can apologize for bad mouthing you..i mean im not trying to start a fight here or anything i just dont want to be screwed out of the little money i do have! if you do decide to pay for the build charge at pep it will be 40 dollars. thats definatley better than refunding the entire 70 dollars!

thanks,
    dave
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

an thats a rap

I boguth a wer stabilizer on ebay a few months ago on ebay for like $105. Got it and it didnt work. Contacted the guy I bought it from and told him. He said to send it back and he would give me a refund. He also said it worked when he took it off.

I didnt really want to do that since its rare you see a high dollar stabilizer on there. I came up with the idea if he paid half of the 80 dollar rebuild charge I would be happy. He did and and I had a like new $350 Stabilizer and and only had $160 in it.

I know the scenario is a little diffrent here but, Thats just my experiance .take it or leave it.

so what do you think steve? can you pay the 40 dollar rebuild fee?
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

i just wanted to let everybody know that i recieved the 10 dollars steve owed me for shipping today. thank you steve for that. i also want to set the record straight a little bit. this whole thing is not so much me trying to tell people that steves a bad guy or a scam artist. in fact i think just the opposite...i dont think hes out there to rip anybody off. what i think happened was he took the dampener off his quad..didnt realize it was more beat up than he thought and shipped it out. when the whole shipping fiasco occured he was more than willing to help fix the situation which i appreciated. id just like to be reimbursed for this 40 dollars that its going to cost me to get the thing fixed. its not my fault that its in such bad shape..its steves and he never informed me that it was like that which is why i feel he should be responsible for fixing it.
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

steve stop blowin me off and respond please!
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

steve please pay me back...im waiting for your response..this is stupid and its not worth getting banned over!
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast