Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: extremely mad at steveatv3 now!

Angry extremely mad at steveatv3 now!

well as i posted before i bought a pep steering dampener from him a while back (which he still owes me money for shipping for, for the story look at my other thread). well after recieving the dampener i realized i needed money more than i needed the dampener so i put it up for sale before i even used it. i have never even seen a pep one installed before so i had no idea what one in good shape was sposed to look like. i assumed it was in good shape from what steve told me so i told the guy who bought it that it was in good shape too. well he e-mailed me back and told me this thing is totally screwed and wants a refund. both the heim ends are shot, the stabilizer itself needs a rebuild too. the guy called pep to get a quote to get it fixed and they told him 40 dollars. he asked me for his money back and yes he will be getting it back. but i am pissed at steve for selling me junk! i guess it is partly my fault because i didnt know any better but he should not have sold me crap! steve i want my 70 dollars back, plus the 10 you owe me, plus another 10 to ship this pile of junk back to you!
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

dude when i had it and when i mailed it to you it was in GREAT cond. the thing has only about 2 months riding on it!

i sent you the 10$ i owed you on tuesday, and that is the only thing i owe you.

maybe the other guy is trying to screw you? Steve seems like a stand up guy, i dont personally know him but almost bought some stuff awhile ago and he was defintily cool.good luck

steve send him his money back....u scrwed him

Originally posted by exracer64
    steve send him his money back....u scrwed him
    I will just sum this up.

I send you the steering stabilizer witch i know was in PERFECT cond. Yes i do owe you 10$ witch i sent out and you will get by next week. I DONOT owe you anything else and if there even is somthing wrong with it, it is now out of my hands i do not know what happend to it or ware it has been when it was not with me, so i am sorry buddy. But sending you 90$ your a little rediculous

so what are you saying? it magically got all beat up when i had it even tho i never even used it? i know this guy isnt trying to screw me (hes a member here btw- carrie416ex ) either. he wouldnt have sent me a certified money order via priority mail if he was planning on screwing me over? what would he gain anyways? hes getting his money back and i am getting this junk stabilizer back. i would have to agree with the guy because the heim joints were really like loose and wobbley..i just figured they were sposed to be that way. look man its not my fault you sent me the wrong thing in the first place and its not my fault you dont know the difference between a part thats in good condition and one thats worn out. maybe if you payed attention to these things a stabilzer wouldnt get you into so much trouble. i will have carrie come on here and post about it. he races at southwhick so maybe some of you people even have rode with him before. im not going to lose 75 dollars because you sold me junk. maybe this will make you pay more attention to the condition your parts are in before you sell em.

one more thing, this doesnt have a whole lot to do with my transaction with carrie. its completely my fault that i sent him a part that wasnt in the condition i described. HOWEVER, when i get it back i dont want this thing if its junk either. i didnt spend 70 dollars for a worn out dampener. that is why i want my money back...because the part is not in good condition and its certainly not in perfect condition as you just said (however i did not expect it to be in perfect condition, i knew it was a used part, but what i didnt want was a part that is going to cost me 40 more dollars to get to a usuable condition. when i get it back here i gaurentee it will be in exact same condition it was in when i had it. if its not i will eat my words and i will send you your shipping money back as an apology. but i know it will be in the same condition, and i know when i send it back to you it will be in the exact condition that you sent it to me in too! therefore proving that you sold me a faulty part.
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

Ok I guess i'm on the witness stand.LOL! Well here it goes, I bought the stabilizer from Juggalo. I sent the payment to him and i recieved it quick like he said. I took it out of the box and found that the heims were pretty beat. One is totally shot, almost to the point that the inner is almost out of the heim altogether and the other is not far behind that one in condition. So needless to say i was alittle upset. Then I pulled the shaft out to see how that was. Well at first it seemed ok but then about halfway thru it had a skip in it. So i pushed back and fourth a few times and it skips quite a bit. Well that didn't seem right to me so I called PEP @909-590-4111 and talk to them about it. They told me the skip in it was the foam inners being shot and said I would have to buy the rebuild kit for 18.00 + shipping. So then i told him about the ends and he said they were 11.00 each + shipping. So I e-mailed Juggalo to let him know that i was very unhappy about this and he responded right away! He agreed to send my money back which is the stand-up thing to do and i am sending the stabilizer back to him. I have no hard feelings with him at all, he seems pretty honest to me! With that said I can't say what condition the stabilizer was in when Steveatv3 sent it to him. I can say that Juggalo seems to be a pretty honest person or at least has been with me. Thats not to say Steveatv3 is not an honet person either I just haven't really dealt with him to say one way or the other. I can say if it was me though i would refund the person the price they paid for it if they were unhappy with the item. Maybe the shipping charges should just be ate by both. I would understand not refunding the money if a couple months later they e-mailed you and said it was beat. Just my testamony,LOL! and opinion. Thanks, Carrie.

Dude i know they werent beat when i sent it, and sure be my guesst send the stabilizer back to me it will go right in the garbage cuz it wont fit my 450 and you still wont get your money back.

I did nothing wrong , i wish i didnt throw away the recipt cuz when i sent it to you it was only a couple months old. And we did this transaction in January or around that time and you will get your 10$ and thats it have a nice day that is all there is to be said about this matter

if indeed Steveatv3 sold junk then a full refund should be expected. Steveatv3 you need to look at it again and make sure it was still in the shape it was when you shipped it and not just dismiss this matter because its looking bad on your reputation as a good person to do business with. I think it would be in your best interest to resoulve this matter as soon as you can and chalk it up to one of lifes experiences.
    2001 400EX

i serioulsy dont even care about this i sold it to him 3+months ago and if there was somthing wrong with it should have been brought to my attention then. And i dont think this 1 matter out of the 50 good transactions is really going to hurt my reputation in business you will never make everybody happy and this is just one of those times

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast