Thread: Aftermarket A Arm Balljoints

Aftermarket A Arm Balljoints

Okay, I have a set of +2 A Arms the need new balljoints, but I don't know what kind they are! Will any brand of balljoint that is the same size? Is there anyone out there that sells them cheap? Because, soon, I'm going to start racing MX and I'd like to have these on there.

The only thing that looks different on these a arms then most standard racing a arms is that on the lower a arms, right before where they bolt to the quad, there is like a support bar that runs underneath it. If you look at a company like...lonestar...they don't have them on there a arms. Anyone have any ideas?

and btw, anyone selling a cheap tether chord killswitch? Let me know

-Mx
    -Justin
    YFZ450

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

BALL JOINTS

OMI PRODUCTS MAKES BALL JOINTS SPECIFICALLY FOR QUADS!

It sounds like the lower ball joint is a shoulder type ball joint. What brand are these a arms?
    04 YFZ
    -Red Laker Customs Plastics/Black PCed frame/JB Racing Elka LT front end/Rpm Dominator Axle/Rear Burgard Beadlocks/Front ITP-T9 Bajas/Kenda Klaws all around/X Factor Pro Pegs/Renthal Bars/Streamline Stainless Rear Brakeline/Polished HMF slip on/Powermadd Handguards/AC front bumper...

I think the A Arms are houser. They look like them, except they don't have the Houser logo on them....But they look identical. Cheapest I have found balljoints we're 20 bucks a piece....figures..I really didn't want to spend 80 bucks...IDK...I guess stock ones will work until I get money.
    -Justin
    YFZ450

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Re: BALL JOINTS

Originally posted by OBIE
    OMI PRODUCTS MAKES BALL JOINTS SPECIFICALLY FOR QUADS!
    I need their contact info cant find them anywhere

YOU CAN CONTACT OMI AT OMIPRODUCTS.COM FOR BALL JOINTS

i would go to a autoparts store.thats where 99 percent of them come from anyhow.save some$$