Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2005 6hrs of ATV America - Macon, Ga

And 1st place in the Pro Class and 1st Overall would go to Team media Allstars. BRAD SKELTON, CASEY THOMPSON, PATTON THOMPSON. I will have video of the race for the 2nd place video posted shortly so hcek back and oh yeah next 6hr event is May 21st in Kahoka, MO at Midwest Motorsports Park.

Hope you enjoyed the coverage!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    C&D Racing the place to get your parts. Just ask Dusty she can get anything.

Awesome Report, Derno
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

I didn't get to read all of it but good job with the coverage

BTW Ron you look to clean, did you race I know you waited untill the mud was gone.
    C&D Racing, the official sponsor of EXriders.com and your #1 aftermarket and OEM parts shop! 402-614-2508

#13 IATVHSS 06 TRX450ER
    08 Heartland Challenge Industry class 1st place
    08 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    07 Maxxis 12hr Industry class 1st Place
    07 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    06 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    05 IATVHSS Womens class 2nd place

Derno...great pics...just to follow up on the story about Team Bulldog Racing...Zak is my Son..here is the rest of the story...Zak ran 20 of the 29 laps Team Bulldog ran..Donnie had to leave around 3pm..leaving Zak to finish it out for the last two hours..he did..maintained thier posistion in 3rd place in the B-class...not bad for a 15 year old kid who has raced only local Hare scambles and runs GNC on his Blaster..he put in over a 100 miles..and was a whupped dog on the way home......the funny part is...they finished 7th overall...ahead of my team ATVNATION...who finished 8th overall..lol...gotta love it..

I was just there for moral support. You really think they would let me race!
    C&D Racing the place to get your parts. Just ask Dusty she can get anything.

Wow! I expected to see Laz and crew there!?
    No Wing, I guess you have NO WING!

Thumbs up

Nice coverage and the live video is awesome

look at htose CDALES..wow great job guys...but mine is for mx so hopefully wen im 18 ill be in gnc and rippin it...great coverage
    blaster for sale
    cannondale-tag-omf-klotz-prm-ac-more to come...
    416ex-omf-protaper-holshot-tmm-xfactor-blingstar-rpm

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456