Thread: Heres April's contestants

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA

Heres Arpils contestants

I ended the entry thread early, because there were too many nice quads to choose from, 16 very nice quads, and I have been looking though all of them for about the past hour to decide which 10 of the 16 quads should be in the contest. Before I say who is in for this month, I want to say that everyone that entered this month has absolutley amazing quads. You guys deffinatley made my job a little harder this month deciding the 10. Please the 6 people that aren't in this month, please don't complain about not being in. Be proud of the quads you buit, and you guys will have other chances to enter. Now for this months contestants.

Lobomx250r - Walsh cfr450 hybrid
    Tyler25 - Predator
    Mrbluehair - 400ex
    racinron55 - yfz450
    Quad Racer 55 - 450r
    Rrider4life8 - yfz450
    foutrax42 - yfz450
    Trxfour50r - crf450/400ex hybrid
    f1502nv - 416ex
    98red - 416ex

The poll for the voting will go up thursday and last one week. Any coments, or conversation you want to have post it here.

Andrew
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

Those were some sick quads, choosing from all of them must have been so hard
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

so the poll will start on the 24th??
    06 LTR (White):ATP Racing Engines Port and Polish, +1 Ti exhaust valves, JE 14:1 Piston, Hotcams Intake cam, Power Commander, FuelATV intake, Full HMF Ironman series exhaust, Hinson Clutch Basket, Hinson Clutch Plates, Blue Laker Custom Plastics, QuadTech Hump seat, Blue Tag "Railer" skid plate, Fasst Co. flex bars, ASV F3 Pro Clutch perch w/ lever, ASV F3 Brake lever, Precision Steering Stabilizer, Walsh long travel front end, Fox Evol front shocks, Fox Poduim X rear shock w/ DSC, GT Thunder Linkage, Streamline Brake Lines front & rear, Motion Pro clutch cable, Rath Graphics kit, Rath Anti-Vibe Stem, black Rath bumper, black Rath grab bar, black Rath competition nerf bars/heel guards, Hipers with Maxxis Razr MX's or itp bajas all around p/c gloss black, kenda klaws, Lonestar Axcalibur axle, BCS Shift Pin, Blue CV4 hoses, Relocator, updog # backings, srp case saver, lots of powdercoating!!... and a few more things to come!

Thanks to this year's sponsors: Rath Racing, HMF Exhaust, FuelATV, Fly Racing, and Western Power Sports

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA
    Originally posted by Tyler25
    so the poll will start on the 24th??
    Thats right
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06