Thread: Over Heating Problem Today

Over Heating Problem Today

Well I had a over heating problem with the predator today during the Hare Scramble race. I also noticed the fan was not comming on. I have not looked in to the problem yet. Has any one ran in to this? If so what was the cause. It was muddy but I had the front taped off and it didnt look like the rad was 2 muddy. I had a sprayer from anohter racer and we sprayed the rad and it was not to bad. I was babying it so I could finish ther race! I am just glad I had AMSOIL in it and not the polaris oil! Will be riping it apart this week to try and figure it out.
    That's RACIN!
    Todd
    Swain Racing
    My Sponsor House Profile
    GNCC
    6 Hours of ATV America IRON MAN Class
    12 Hours of ATV America 30+ Class
    District 6 Vet Class

2007 Sponsors - Teixeira Technologies, REKLUSE, Cardio Stack, Swain Racing, ELKA, BERRELL's FUEL OIL, Duncan Motorsports, ALL-PRO West, ODI Grips, CYCRA Racing, Tire Balls, Hiper Technology, Scott USA
    05 TRX450R

Ok After hoseing off all the mud I found that one of the rad hosed had blown out. I raplaced the hose tonight and will be re filling it tomorrow. Hope all is well!
    That's RACIN!
    Todd
    Swain Racing
    My Sponsor House Profile
    GNCC
    6 Hours of ATV America IRON MAN Class
    12 Hours of ATV America 30+ Class
    District 6 Vet Class

2007 Sponsors - Teixeira Technologies, REKLUSE, Cardio Stack, Swain Racing, ELKA, BERRELL's FUEL OIL, Duncan Motorsports, ALL-PRO West, ODI Grips, CYCRA Racing, Tire Balls, Hiper Technology, Scott USA
    05 TRX450R