Thread: Thought this was cool

Cool Thought this was cool

OK well got this pic from the races the other day, just thought it looked good guess I better paint the bottom This is from the TT race last weekend!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Back to the ol' Kodiak 4x4 but at least it's a quad!
    00' 426ex
    04' YFZ450
    05' Kasea 70

Better to be a racer for a moment than a spectator for a lifetime!

good pic!
    Planning a comeback...

Re: Thought this was cool

Originally posted by dirtmomma
    OK well got this pic from the races the other day, just thought it looked good guess I better paint the bottom This is from the TT race last weekend!!
    Great pic! The 300 looks good too! I wish my parents would let me race! They won't, cause they say its too dangerous, and will just tear up my quad. But maybe they'll change their minds!
    2004 Yellow 300ex
    - HMF Slip on pc/d black chrome, K&N air filter, Dynojet, DG nerfs and bumper, AC grab bar, red shockwears, 21" front and 20" rear Razrs, Works Triples, Burgard +3's, Tusk extended rear hubs, JT 14t front sprocket, Pro Design tether kill switch, Maier 250r hood, N-Style 400ex graphics and seat cover, Renthal CR high handlebars, 50/50 Grips, MSR gripper levers, UM swinger skidplate, Tusk p-brake blockoff...

04 Yellow Honda CB600F4 (599) Street Bike
    D&D polished s/o w/ midpipe, Renthal Ultra-Lows, Frame sliders, K&D signals, Keiti tank pad, and wheel stripes, gettin 55+ MPG!...

98 Dodge Durango 4wd
    - 31x12.5R15 Pro-Comp Mud-Terrains on Mickey Thompson 15x8 Classic II's, Flowmaster dual exhaust, a couple of Pro-Comp Stainless 130w 6" spotlights, Cobra CB, JVC Head Unit, 2 Kicker 10" Subs, Lanzar Heritage amp, SPL Capacitor, Polk Audio 6.5's & 6x9's, and 2 sets of Pioneer 6.5's, All hooked up with Stinger wiring...

91 Maroon Chevy Silverado ext. cab, 2wd, 350 - Gone but not forgotten...

yeah that angle is badass looking.