Thread: blaster breaks

blaster breaks

Has any body converted stock blaster breaks to hydraulic using banshee parts or others? THANKS
    '04 yfz
    GYTR slip on
    ported, cam mod
    nerf's. sandstars all around
    T-9 wheels

'01 400ex powerbomb, Powercore 4, K&N filter, AC bumper, nerfs. FLY bars,
    sand stars all around
    itp c-series wheels

'98 Yamaha blaster UNI filter
    DG bumper DG grab bar

'00 yamaha blaster FMF Fatty
    .040 over vito's 3mm crank
    sand sharks rear
    sandstars front
    Powercore 2 UNI filter DG nerfs

www.eastcoastatv.com i was on there today adn i seen something about blaster brakes,go take a sneek over there
    JOHN
    New Jersey Devils

2008 YFZ 450...my new money pit

Filthy Revengence Racing

C&D Racing
    B&K Performance

Click here to email me
    AIM Devilsfan12

you can use the 2003 spindles and all raptor front brake componets or east coast makes a bracket to use the stock spindles and banshee/warrior brakes. for the rear, get an 03 bearing carrier and banshee axle (its wider too) now all the rear brakes from a raptor will bolt up (including a new pedal), but you will need a 03 footpeg also
    Planning a comeback...

trengaracing.com... the only place u should buy hydralic back brakes. all others with the same design are just gokart brakes. trenga was the first ones to make the hydralic brake in 94' so ride trenda or have problems with your go kart brakes.
    KFX400- Hmf Ballence Pro exhaust, Prodesign proflow kit, intake and exhaust hotcams, valve springs, HD cam chain, dg bumper, nerfbars, shockcovers, razr 2's on itp bajas and much more
    300ex- big gun revbox durablue axle, supertrapp race exhaust, (fmf powercore 4 back up), dyno jet kit, k&n, outerwear, brake blockoff, kfx400 front bumper, dg grabbar, dg nerfbars, tag x5 handlebars, itp baja rims on maxxis razr 2 tires, shock wears, geared
    BLASTER-itp blackwater tires, trenga porting and polishing, bored .20 over, trenga manifold, vitos reed spacer, trenga 30 mill carb, trenga carb adapter, k&n, trenga dual line hydralic brakes, trinity expansion chamber with fmf powercore 2 silencer. (didnt like fmfs expansion chamber. runs too hot), new chain, new bearings all around, new bushings, fresh flat black frame, and suspension paint.

if u have a quad other then a 450 and are sick of 450 riders telling u to get a 450 copy and paste this into your profile

Originally posted by kfxwizzard400
    trengaracing.com... the only place u should buy hydralic back brakes. all others with the same design are just gokart brakes. trenga was the first ones to make the hydralic brake in 94' so ride trenda or have problems with your go kart brakes.
    i wouldnt give a dime of my money to eric trenga. get some banshee hydro's. i have rear ones, you just need piece of aluminum or something machined to hold the on where the stock brakes mount, then you will need a small mount welded on your frame. ill get pics later.
    Mike Hurd
    Revulsion Industries

))FQX((

The trenga brakes suck ***!! Your best bet is banshee rears like Flyin said.
    FQX Alaska

uncleripper04@hotmail.com

well guess u didnt try them
    KFX400- Hmf Ballence Pro exhaust, Prodesign proflow kit, intake and exhaust hotcams, valve springs, HD cam chain, dg bumper, nerfbars, shockcovers, razr 2's on itp bajas and much more
    300ex- big gun revbox durablue axle, supertrapp race exhaust, (fmf powercore 4 back up), dyno jet kit, k&n, outerwear, brake blockoff, kfx400 front bumper, dg grabbar, dg nerfbars, tag x5 handlebars, itp baja rims on maxxis razr 2 tires, shock wears, geared
    BLASTER-itp blackwater tires, trenga porting and polishing, bored .20 over, trenga manifold, vitos reed spacer, trenga 30 mill carb, trenga carb adapter, k&n, trenga dual line hydralic brakes, trinity expansion chamber with fmf powercore 2 silencer. (didnt like fmfs expansion chamber. runs too hot), new chain, new bearings all around, new bushings, fresh flat black frame, and suspension paint.

if u have a quad other then a 450 and are sick of 450 riders telling u to get a 450 copy and paste this into your profile