Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not to start anyhting or get banned

Not to start anyhting or get banned

As i siad i dont wanna start anything or get banned but i never lost to a 300ex....and all i have in my engine is and exhuast carb and ari filter....
    blaster for sale
    cannondale-tag-omf-klotz-prm-ac-more to come...
    416ex-omf-protaper-holshot-tmm-xfactor-blingstar-rpm

Re: Not to start anyhting or get banned

Originally posted by rippin2
    As i siad i dont wanna start anything or get banned but i never lost to a 300ex....and all i have in my engine is and exhuast carb and ari filter....
    You havent raced any decent 300exs then.
    2006 White Suzuki LTR450 - Cherry Bomb - SOLD

97' BMW ///M3

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=360918

E-mail - fastandthefurious67(at)msn.com

blasters can be quick..but theyve got one of the crappiest handling chassis Ive ever ridden. Theyre short, stubby and outdated. Selling mine was the smartest thing Ive ever done..I actually win races now.

If you lived closer to oregon I'd make a bet with you for everything you own that my 300ex would kill your blaster.

Ill race you...then you'll have a loss to a 300ex...

Seriosuly dude...go to a GNC national. In the youth production class, 300ex's dominate the blasters. All the blasters are in the back this year...and in florida the whole LCQ was Blasters....

roostin dale of course you got the niceed 300 ive ever seen....i'm goin to blue diamond this weekend to race so ill see it there...
    blaster for sale

Originally posted by Myrtle150
    blasters can be quick..but theyve got one of the crappiest handling chassis Ive ever ridden. Theyre short, stubby and outdated. Selling mine was the smartest thing Ive ever done..I actually win races now.
    I'm thinking of seeling mine for those reasons.......Plus im starting to hate 2strokes...My friends has a 300ex and i ride that more then my blaster wen i go to his house so i prob will sell it
    blaster for sale

i'm the other way around! i had a 300ex for years and loved it, it was fast, handles well and was pretty fun. but i got bored of it and wanted something different but still wanted to race my class. so my only competetive choice was a blaster. i think you can make a blaster a heck of alot faster and i think my front end handles better than my 300ex ever did. the 300ex rear does work a little better tho.
    i know one thing, my blaster with a pipe, air filter, reeds, port and head mods is just as fast as my 300ex with a 350 big bore, came, port polish, full exhaust, air filter etc.. and the blaster is way more fun to ride
    Planning a comeback...

you can make a 300 keep up with stock 400's and a blaster well... i dont think so
    Mike

06 450R

Wanted: +1 steering stem, 1 1/8 bar mount, Pro Armor or Factory 43 nerf bars, under 96 db exhaust system, used set of beadlock rears

A well built blaster with a 240 kit will keep up with a stock 400ex
    2001 400EX

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast