Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2005 ITP Quadcross Round #2

Just wanted to make sure that you were still planning on coming out..... There are 2 girls in the intermediate class and 3 girls in the begginer class.... Hope to see you this weekend....

Brittany

Hi Brittany!!! Yes, we will definately be there!! I am looking forward to racing the women's Interm. class!! If I have the money, I will race one of the men's classes too........can't wait!!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

the race is at glen helen right?? i think myself(derek), august, maybe brother jon, and if i can convince kelly and garret to come we're going to race this weekend. just gotta finish puttin my bike together, should be fun!! see you there!

Oh how cool!!! Yes, this race is on the back track at GH on Sunday......it's a fun track.....we are going to be out on Saturday practicing, too.......can't wait to see everyone!!
    Corry Weller

#29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Hey - just wanted to say what a fun day it was yesterday!! Brittany, it was nice seeing you again!!! Hope you had a fun race - even if the track was pretty tore up that last moto!!! My arms are SORE!!! It was fun - hope to do it again sometime - looking forward to the coverage from BigKidRacing!!!
    Corry Weller

#29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

the track was ****ty i busted my chin on the second down hill **** and messed up my wrist aging
    Dave Smith #29
    www.quadfreestyle.com
    Washed up quad racer looking for sponsors...
    Twitter machine- dozerd29
    Instagram- dsmith029

That second drop-off was a steep one!! I have a pic of someone sailing off that thing.....I wonder if it was you? I will check the number.......
    Corry Weller

#29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

OOPS...I think I crashed

Word has it that I crashed on that second jump after the finsh, I don't remember, but then I got knocked out and hauled off in an ambulance. I am wondering if anyone might have any pics or video? I am trying to recreate what happened in my mind....not working well so far!! I WAS riding the yellow m-n-m bike (womens race #8)! Any help out there?
    Thanks!!

Hey!! Check out the pics on mxgirls.com - Nina posted one of you just before you crashed......from the pic, it looked like you hit that little double after the finish line, and the back end of your quad kicked up (there was a little kicker on that jump - I had to really pull up hard on the front over that) and looks like you endo'd.......I didn't see it, but I'm sure there were a few girls who did!!

I am glad you are OK....I know you were down for at least 3 laps.....
    Corry Weller

#29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Corry...
    Where do I look on Mxgirls.com? I looked around but didn't see any pics of the quad races? Thanks
    Cari

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast