Thread: Slip on difference

Slip on difference

hey whats up im broke and want to know if i could go from slip on rite to full exhaust? thanks please explain

ANYTHING is better than the big bulky stock exhaust. you will benefit from a slip on exhaust but will benefit more from the full exhaust system.
    JAMES

2004 Black SE YFZ450 Fasst Flexx Bars | Namura High comp. piston | DID heavy duty cam chain | GYTR Kicker| SS brake lines| GYTR pipe & filter | DG fat nerfs | Full skid plates | AC Grab bar | 4 razr 2s on ITP rims| Gibson steering stabilizer | DOXO graphics | Pro Armor bumper | powermadds

2004 Yellow LTZ400 - White bros slip on | uni filter w/ outerwears & no lid | Fly ATV bars | denton steering stabilizer | Klaw Fronts & Knarly Rears | Works Shocks

1972 Kawasaki 100
    1993 Chevy S10 Pickup
    AIM Walls450

Re: Slip on difference

Originally posted by GreenBuds420
    hey whats up im broke and want to know if i could go from slip on rite to full exhaust? thanks please explain
    wut do u mean? do u have a slipon and want to get full ?
    Cody

99 416ex *sold*
    2008 Yfz 450

Re: Slip on difference

Yea, you can go from slip on to full on most pipes, not on all though.. Make sure you can before you buy the pipe..

Good luck...
    Paul

thanks guys how about the hmf sport series? becasuse i dont have any pipe rite now and i know i cant buy the whole exhaust

thanks guys how about the hmf sport series? becasuse i dont have any pipe rite now and i know i cant buy the whole exhaust
    I think so but ask when you order,
    Ive heard good things about HMF pipes too.
    Paul

Just get the slip-on

Check out the Dyno sheets.

http://www.gopartsdirect.com/atv/ite...Placeholder=10

The only way a Full exhaust (at least an HMF) will help you more that just the slip-on is if you have a built motor (440, etc). In fact a full exhaust could do more harm than good on a stock motor. It tends to hurt the bottom end.

If you have a 440 or something of that nature than go with the full, if you don't, your probably waisting about $200.

Hope this helps