Thread: worst day ever of riding

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)

worst day ever of riding

today was the worst day of riding for me 1st i went to load up the quad into my truck and i had a flat tire on the truck so my buddy wit a toyota t-100 truck had me put my 400ex and his rm125 into the back of a truck well it worked but it was a pain to do it. so then we get to the track well i forgot my chest protector in my truck at home so we unloaded and i ran home to get it. well i got back to the track and i rode hard for about 30 mins and i tried this jump its a triple well i rolled over the first and grabbed full gas and i came up short wit my back right wheel i hit so hard that i bent the rim the axle and i need to buy them both now what fun more money to spend guess the 416 kits gonna have to wait now. god i hate it when u have bad days of riding it just totaly sucks.
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

at least you get a new axle

i know how that feels, i just had to replace my axle, sprocket flange and axle housing, my only advice is to buy aftermarket parts, i bought stock again, but its just not worth it
    kc

Yeah i hate bad days of riding also. Last monday on Labor day I was riding at a friends house hitting his double. I was hitting it good all day till i came around the banked turn too fast and it set me off the ruts(what little ruts there was) that goes up to the jump. Its basically a one lane jump. Well there is tall grass on each side of the double and there is ruts and little mounds of dirt in this grass you cant see. When i went up to hit the jump i hit it at an angle and shot me into the grass where you didnt want to land. I thought i was going to land ok but it ended up the rear jumped up and bucked me off of the quad and I got a boxers fracture on my right hand on my pinky finger. It only shifted my knuckle back a little bit and i wasnt hurt at all besides my hand. My head hit the ground pretty hard but the helmet saved that. Soooo know i have to wait about 4 weeks for this thing to heal up.

Andrew
    Thunder Racing
    Thunder Racing 2 stroke engine builders

2003 Suzuki Z400
    1999 Yamaha R6, Too many mods to list

inacoma where do you live in iowa I live in rhodes, it is a small town between des moines and marshalltown?
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

i went riding w/ my buddies when i had a warrior.
    and as we just hit the trails i hear...click click click click click.

most of my teeth on my front sprocket broke.

i had to push it home because the sprocket wouldnt pull the chain. then had to get picked up early.

everything was breaking on that damn warrior.

thats when i dec. to go out and buy a HONDA.

ZT

was your chain to tight or lose? Also you should soak your chain in kerosine to clean it out and to keep it from getting really stiff and binding up.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics