Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: axles

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)

axles

I was wonder what is the best axle for mx i was thinkin lsr and how do u adjust the lenth on them i wanna know i want the one wit the easiest way to adjust them.
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

The easiest to adjust is by far the durablue X-33, its pin drive, which means that intstead of the hub nuts being loosened and taking the hubs off and adding spacers, you just take out a pin, slide the hub to the desired position and put the pin back in. Pretty simple. However, I have been told many times that they break very easily, so I dont know.

durablue only gives you one replacement evry one after that is like 175 bucks.lonestar is free forever but they only straghten bent axles if its broke you get a newbie.they say that when they bend them they hust straghten them and it doesn't make them weaker??????????????????
    Paps

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    pap how do u adjust the lsr i want that one but i dunno how to adjust it and if it hard i dunno if i want it so tell me how u adjust urs plz.
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

Unless they've changed the Durablue X-33 in recent years, it is difficult (if possible) to remove the pin without removing the wheels.

Besides that, the pin is a pain in the butt to remove because it's hard to get a wrench on it.

And yes, Durablue's quality and warrant sucks.

400ex21 there just basically spacers like the durablue eliminator
    this lsr axle even feels lighter than the x-33!!!
    Paps

Yeah, the spacers work quite well and it's a really solid axle. Steer away from Durablue, someone i occasionally ride with just snapped his on his banshee. He wasn't even going hard, without a doubt he's more squirly then most national forests.

Not to mention it looks good too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

pos

Tecotty
    honda450r
    holershot tirz
    spanks mufflr

if you want the best go with RPM another top contender would be Team Industries. I have never heard of a problem with any of there axles. but they have only been out about a year. LSR is better than durablue but doesn't live up to the standards of the others!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast