Thread: headers?

Question headers?

Does anyone know of some good headers for the 400ex. I am thinking the power bomb headers but if there is a better one please let me know. thanks

I have the Powerbomb. I Like alot. Here's a pic of my freshly built 440ex. I was breaking the motor in on my dyno. Then I dialed the jetting in.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com
    ------------------------------

My 440ex Mods: 12:5 Comp, White Bros. XC Cam, DRG Ported Head, DRG EXR Prototype Filter, Airbox Lid Off, 450r Carb, LRD Pro 4 Ballistic Full Exhaust...
    *Jetting: 3 turns out on the Mixture Screw, 48 pilot, Needle in the 3rd from top, and a DJ 170main*
    -----------------------------------------------
    Up to 42hp-30tq and For Sale*** Time for a new project!!

Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com

My 440ex Mods: 12:5 Comp, White Bros. XC Cam, DRG Ported Head, DRG EXR Prototype Filter, Airbox Lid Off, 450r Carb, LRD Pro 4 Ballistic Full Exhaust...
    *Jetting: 3 turns out on the Mixture Screw, 48 pilot, Needle in the 3rd from top, and a DJ 170main*

i have herd on this site that the powerbomb header and an hmf slip on are a good combo. i dont have first hand experience but a few people have told me this.
    JAMES

2004 Black SE YFZ450 Fasst Flexx Bars | Namura High comp. piston | DID heavy duty cam chain | GYTR Kicker| SS brake lines| GYTR pipe & filter | DG fat nerfs | Full skid plates | AC Grab bar | 4 razr 2s on ITP rims| Gibson steering stabilizer | DOXO graphics | Pro Armor bumper | powermadds

2004 Yellow LTZ400 - White bros slip on | uni filter w/ outerwears & no lid | Fly ATV bars | denton steering stabilizer | Klaw Fronts & Knarly Rears | Works Shocks

1972 Kawasaki 100
    1993 Chevy S10 Pickup
    AIM Walls450

That is true and I have seen Pics of it. I'm thinking of doing that . When I do I'll post the results.
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com

i have a yoshimura slip on with a white brother e-series header, they work pretty good but i havt really had a chance to test it, i just got it today.
    • File Type: jpg 8.jpg (18.6 KB, 80 views)

the yoshi
    • File Type: jpg 9.jpg (20.0 KB, 78 views)

Originally posted by standardryder
    i have a yoshimura slip on with a white brother e-series header, they work pretty good but i havt really had a chance to test it, i just got it today.
    read the post man, this isn't for a 400ex, the white bro's and yoshi set-up is for a 300ex, and will not work on the 400.
    Nick Reid

Special Thanks Goes To C&D Racing!