Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: warning label misprint!

warning label misprint!

this is the warning lable on my 400EX.........anybody else have this on their label?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

LoL, is that for real or did you just put that sticker on there as a joke? its not on mine and i have a 2000 400ex
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

its kind of obveious thats fake. It is funny though. if they had belt then you couldnt get away in time if it flips cause my dunb *** friend asked me y they dont have seat belts on atvs.
    05 450R All the good stuff...

Where did you get that from? Off an airplane or something?

Ok, this triggered a story I have about my one friend that rolled his quad during a race. After it was over, he was still in some serious pain, so we took him to the hospital. After waiting at the hospital, a nurse came over to ask what happened and how bad his pain was. He explained that he wrecked his quad during a race. She gave us a weird stare. The next question was..."Did you have your seat belt on..." We all started to laugh and explained to her what a quad was....

After reading your warning label, I had to throw this in.

(True story)

Eric
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Dude if you ever have to use your 400ex 'cushion for flotation', than you have some very serious problems. lol :blah
    440, Ross 11.5:1 piston, Web cam 479 grind, race port & polish, oversized valves, hardened rockers, CRF450 cam chain, 39mm FCR carb, lightened Flywheel, Stock clutch, WB CDI box, K&N filter , WhiteBrothers E-Series full exhaust, Sidewinder Chain, 15/36 gearing, open airbox, LSR Axcaliber +3.5 axle, Houser Racing +2 a-arms, Elka triple rate, fully adjustable front shocks, +1.25 Houser swingarm, Tag Metals X5 bars, Arens +1 steering stem, Muscle steering dampener, Stainless Steel brakelines, HeatSeeker temp. guage, Pro Design kill switch, DG Pro Series nerfs, 8 run Hauler paddles. ~~http://www.sounddomain.com/id/trick440ex~~

LOL, looks like you got that off of ur boat or somethign 3punksdad
    I likes
    Max
    2000 400EX
    FLY Billit Clutch Assembly, Black Pro Design Kill Switch, AC pro Peg Nerfs with Black Nets, AC Racing Mudscreen Bumper, LSR E-Brake Block Off, White Bro's Sintered Brake Pads, Razr Rear 4-Ply's, Talon 14 tooth, No Air-Box Lid, Pre-Filter, Spray Paint Lid Snorkle Block Off, Hetrick Full Racing Exhaust, No Choke, 165 Main, 45 Pilot, Lowered needle 1 clip(100 Ft Elevation)

My Site

talk to me on AOL IM: maxt 45

Nope, he "borrowed" it from an airplane. Thats the typical warning you see in the commercial jets....

Eric
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

My quad doesnt have the little pictures about public roads... i guess its only for 400ex.

no, you see the reason you don't have the warning is because it's extremly safe to drive on public roads!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast