Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: best all around trail quad?

well i didnt want to put it ou like this but 300EXS SUCK, and my friend used to drag race i didnt i still smoke him off the line, he weighs maybe 20 more lbs but a warrior weighs 420 dry so it dont matter the warrior is faster than the 300 the blaster is faster than the warrior and my mojave is faster than them all!
    4 SALE_ 96 Kawasaki Mojave 250
    $350 Needs tranny rebuilt and a few other things...PM me

WANTED_ Good condition Warrior Engine....PM me

WANTED_ 250 2 stroke dirt bike 98'-02....PM me

none of the EX's will ever suck...... they'll out last a blasturd anyday
    2004 Yamaha Bruin 350

When the funding is available, YFZ450R!!

Originally posted by troutman561
    Wiping forwards get poo on your balls.. no good

Originally posted by 96mojave
    well i didnt want to put it ou like this but 300EXS SUCK, and my friend used to drag race i didnt i still smoke him off the line, he weighs maybe 20 more lbs but a warrior weighs 420 dry so it dont matter the warrior is faster than the 300 the blaster is faster than the warrior and my mojave is faster than them all!
    just so u know, the warrior weighs 400 pounds dry, and the banshee is the fastest quad under 350cc. but like the thread says, best trail quad. top speed means nothing. my friend has a 450r and i have a 250ex and i can keep up with him in tight woods.
    JAMES

2004 Black SE YFZ450 Fasst Flexx Bars | Namura High comp. piston | DID heavy duty cam chain | GYTR Kicker| SS brake lines| GYTR pipe & filter | DG fat nerfs | Full skid plates | AC Grab bar | 4 razr 2s on ITP rims| Gibson steering stabilizer | DOXO graphics | Pro Armor bumper | powermadds

2004 Yellow LTZ400 - White bros slip on | uni filter w/ outerwears & no lid | Fly ATV bars | denton steering stabilizer | Klaw Fronts & Knarly Rears | Works Shocks

1972 Kawasaki 100
    1993 Chevy S10 Pickup
    AIM Walls450

Originally posted by 96mojave
    My god, i can definetaly tell you dont know **** about quads. First off, all your talkign about is a flat drag race that doesnt mean ****.

If you want to get into the most dependably trail quad it would prob go something like...300ex, warrior/blaster, then the mojave!

If you want to get into racing issues....I race youth production/sport class GNC nationals. I have only seen one mojave show up at a race, and well, it didnt quailfy....couldnt hang with the 300ex's. And well Blasters cant really hang with 300ex's, a couple kids at nationals can but thats it.

Basically, 300ex's are the best sport class quad, and all around trail quad under 300cc's....so you go study up on quads then get back to me when you have a good comeback.

by the way...I will race your mojave on my 300ex, whether its a drag race, woods race, MX race or TT race...doesnt bother me.. its been nice chatting with you bud....

Originally posted by redlineranger
    none of the EX's will ever suck...... they'll out last a blasturd anyday
    think that all you want, but my blaster has been a much more reliable gncc quad than my 300ex had ever been
    Planning a comeback...

Originally posted by roostin_dale
    My god, i can definetaly tell you dont know **** about quads. First off, all your talkign about is a flat drag race that doesnt mean ****.

If you want to get into the most dependably trail quad it would prob go something like...300ex, warrior/blaster, then the mojave!

If you want to get into racing issues....I race youth production/sport class GNC nationals. I have only seen one mojave show up at a race, and well, it didnt quailfy....couldnt hang with the 300ex's. And well Blasters cant really hang with 300ex's, a couple kids at nationals can but thats it.

Basically, 300ex's are the best sport class quad, and all around trail quad under 300cc's....so you go study up on quads then get back to me when you have a good comeback.

by the way...I will race your mojave on my 300ex, whether its a drag race, woods race, MX race or TT race...doesnt bother me.. its been nice chatting with you bud....
    whats the cc rules for a 300ex and a blaster at the gnc's? i know if its 200 for blasters and 300 for 300ex's, the blasters sure cant be losing from lack of power. there probably just being out handled right?
    Planning a comeback...

in dirtwheels they said the raptor 350 haddles like a pig and is very hard to do a wheely thats what i heard

Originally posted by roostin_dale

IMO i would prob put the 250ex in front of the mojave the people u drag with the 300s and warriors and blasters have got to be really mest up or mentally retarted
    96'300ex
    couple thingy ma doogies

" Lifes a dance u learn as you go "

94' f-150
    12" suspinsion lift
    4" body
    42 inch swampers
    2 pioneer 12in subs
    and all the other stuff

Originally posted by lilwitting
    in dirtwheels they said the raptor 350 haddles like a pig and is very hard to do a wheely thats what i heard
    how does a pig haddle and what does haddle mean just curious
    96'300ex
    couple thingy ma doogies

" Lifes a dance u learn as you go "

94' f-150
    12" suspinsion lift
    4" body
    42 inch swampers
    2 pioneer 12in subs
    and all the other stuff

Originally posted by redrider69
    IMO i would prob put the 250ex in front of the mojave the people u drag with the 300s and warriors and blasters have got to be really mest up or mentally retarted

NAW, all yall just got 300 and 250exs so your talking good about what you got, u never raced a mojave, and the guy that didnt qaulify just cant drive. THE MOJAVE HAS WAY MORE ADVANCED MOTOR THAN 300 and will smoke a 250 all day, and the raptor 350 is kinda hard to wheelie for some one under about 150..
    4 SALE_ 96 Kawasaki Mojave 250
    $350 Needs tranny rebuilt and a few other things...PM me

WANTED_ Good condition Warrior Engine....PM me

WANTED_ 250 2 stroke dirt bike 98'-02....PM me

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast