Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cannibal

cannibal

i have a '02 400ex that i kinda regret buying because my original plan was to get a used cannibal from a guy off here... and i can't stand it anymore... i want to get the cannibal and get rid of the ex. I dought i will do it right now cuz i am in the middle of some.. other stuff... but i was wonderin around how much i could get a used c-dale for. thanks guys.
    2002 honda 400ex
    pro taper bars, dg nerfs and bumper, itp rims, razr tires, moose skids,
    JE 416 kit, hotcam stg. 2, hmf slip on, k&n filter, OMF scoops, dyno jet kit, magnum revlimiter/.....sold

you can find most cannibals in the 2500-3500 range now.
    -Kevin-
    GNCC #444
    2013 Junior B Champion

Thanks to my 2014 sponsors:

Lexington Motorsports, MSR, Schaeffer's Racing Oil, WKC Powersports, GT Thunder, Wiseco Pistons, Precision, Spy Optics, Spider Grips, Panda's Powdercoating, Roll Design, IMS, Blingstar

i know where a brand new cannibal is for 3500.00 or a used one that needs a LITTLE motor work for 2000.00 let me know. i can do the motor work.
    nothing 450

what kind of motor work are u talking about... and how much would it cost to fix do u think?... i will still have to sell my 400ex before i get one though...also what years are these if u know.... thanks!
    2002 honda 400ex
    pro taper bars, dg nerfs and bumper, itp rims, razr tires, moose skids,
    JE 416 kit, hotcam stg. 2, hmf slip on, k&n filter, OMF scoops, dyno jet kit, magnum revlimiter/.....sold

Originally posted by bombsquad54
    i know where a brand new cannibal is for 3500.00 or a used one that needs a LITTLE motor work for 2000.00 let me know. i can do the motor work.
    REALLY??? How about showing us some of your motorwork?? are you a dealer??
    88 Zilla gotta love the old twosmokes!!!
    06 Quadracer **For Sale**
    07 Grizzly 700 FI with powersteering!!!

06 2500HD Duramax Crew Cab

http://www.thequadbuilder.com

Godspeed #4 keep a watch over us there little buddy!

it just needs a stage 8 i think, i can do that, anything else goes to HBR. but it sold i found out today.
    nothing 450

Originally posted by bombsquad54
    where is a brand new one for $3500? please pm me contact info asap.

Armoks how does your ATK450 compare to some of the other guys 468 ect?? Haydug told my bro he was more then impressed w/ your quad when he rode it at Glamis..
    02 ATKannondale 478 Moto
    DABs Magic, Falicon'd
    TCS, AC's K&N
    21" 8 paddle Hauler/Glider mix
    21" 8 paddle Gliders
    Ultimates, Mohawks

03 Athena 434z by DAB Racing
    Dyna ignition, Hotcams, 40 FCR
    WB Ti/Carbon pipe, Mohawks,
    20" 8 Paddle Gliders, K&N no box

http://community.webshots.com/user/sandgod4 for your action shots..

Originally posted by Sandgod4
    Armoks how does your ATK450 compare to some of the other guys 468 ect?? Haydug told my bro he was more then impressed w/ your quad when he rode it at Glamis..

I rode Armoks' ATK and Jaybr's 468 at Glamis. I will have to say that even with the mapping not correct yet, the 468 definitely has the stock ATK beat. The acceleration is just unbelievable. However, that ATK is a far cry from a stock Cannondale which I was riding the whole weekend. Armoks has that baby tuned very nicely and the power was very good. He had the x440s map tweaked a little and it made that ATK scream. The 468 is just a monster though. The power is undeniable. <---I think thats a word.
    2005 450R

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast