Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: SCORE San Felipe 250. Feb 25-27

ok cool welcome to the expert class then!
    ride fast, take chances!
    04 trx 450r
    sponcers: guilty.com, alba, AC racing, ims, flow

Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
    I can't believe they made us sign up in the amature class since we had never raced a desert event before. Then they kind of made us look bad on offroad.com about it.
    Im surprised they made you enter amateur. William Yokley has raced a few times and he entered pro. I saw you had posted somewhere that you were racing the Parker race. I think when people heard who it was they were very surprised that your team was entered in the amateur class, not know how it went down.
    I think its great you guys are racin desert. Bring some more teams out!!!!!!!!!
    Team Sponsors-Guilty.com Vtr Racing

We didn't want to race amature but they told us we had too. I just made my flight reservation for the fun run on the 9th
    Jeff Stoess
    Team GATEWAY KORHS
    Kawasaki KX450F

Parker was my first big desert race and we went straight to expert class, could have done better but 3rd place in Expert is ok for first race. see you all at Terrible's look for the Team Epic Racing Products and Bombardier Rig, say hi im the freak next to the Q55 Bomb

thanx for the coverage Levi the pic reminds me to lose weight
    Epic Racing Products
    Bombardier
    Precision Concepts
    Alba Action

Originally posted by socallen85
    Parker was my first big desert race and we went straight to expert class, could have done better but 3rd place in Expert is ok for first race. see you all at Terrible's look for the Team Epic Racing Products and Bombardier Rig, say hi im the freak next to the Q55 Bomb

thanx for the coverage Levi the pic reminds me to lose weight
    Funny how you're wearing a bombardier T-shirt but pushing a YFZ through tech,,,,
    Shaun Kuriyama

i thought that was funny too when i saw that pic

im on a totally different team for SCORE we didnt have shirts, all i had was my team BOMB and EPIC shirt for BITD

it was definetely fun, BIG BIG thanks to Ray Schooley for giving me the oppertunity to race in Mexico
    Epic Racing Products
    Bombardier
    Precision Concepts
    Alba Action

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567