Guys just to let you all know the Pre entry sheets are up for Southwick, Jolly, And Winchester.
For those of you who were concerned because the rules are not updated , and the classes either. I just spoke to ryan he was unaware that when the webserver went down 3-4 weeks ago we lost the rules and new info... He is working on it as we speak.

Other than that Rausch Creek is shaping up to be a blast we have riders from all up and down the east coast who will be there Dirt Wheels has talked about coverage as has ATVriders.com Harlen on sunday!! This will be a good race to showcase your talents with national media exposure for your sponsors ,so dont miss Rausch or an other race this season!!!

This year I would appreciate any of our riders who take photos of different classes to post them here !!! I will be doing a littel write up on all our race days...not really gonna focus on any specific classes but as stories unfold I will do little write ups so photos to show the days event will help too!

Keep an eye on here guys and we'll see you in 33 days!!!!!

Jason NEATV-MX