Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting close!!!

SRH....what do you mean....are you just running Unadilla???? If you run more than one race get the yearly mebership....If not It will cost you 25.00 for a one time race...basically if you are not an NEATV-Mx member its the entry fee + the 25.00.

Just so you know though if you decide to race more than one race after that that 25.00 can be applied to a yearly membership.

So to break it down for you.....For Unadilla you will need an AMA....OR an ATVA card not both ....your entry fee and an NEATV-MX membership ...OR 25.00 for a one day race .

Hope this helps and hope we see you at Unadilla in September!!!

Jason NEATV-MX
    NEATV-MX Media/Public Relations Rep.
    bike: LT450R I got it finally!!!!

Originally posted by jason14x
    SRH....what do you mean....are you just running Unadilla???? If you run more than one race get the yearly mebership....If not It will cost you 25.00 for a one time race...basically if you are not an NEATV-Mx member its the entry fee + the 25.00.

Just so you know though if you decide to race more than one race after that that 25.00 can be applied to a yearly membership.

So to break it down for you.....For Unadilla you will need an AMA....OR an ATVA card not both ....your entry fee and an NEATV-MX membership ...OR 25.00 for a one day race .

Hope this helps and hope we see you at Unadilla in September!!!

Jason NEATV-MX
    in your previous post i thought you met you must have ne atv too for unadilla and southwick only, i have my ama and district cards, ill pay the extra 25, i plan on seeing you guys in september, what track are they going to let use run? the national track or the amateur track in the back, iim really suprised we will be running on the full blown national track for the gnc
    2013 Polaris Scrambler 850 xp

2004 Kawasaki Kfx 700

Glad we'll see you...it should be agood race and its after the Nationals are over so we get a lot of the regional pros like dunk, Brown, Haaavisto, etc..that show up then..who knows!!

We'll be on the amateur track !!!
    NEATV-MX Media/Public Relations Rep.
    bike: LT450R I got it finally!!!!

so will ATVriders have covrage of the first race on april 3rd?

i wanna see my picture aha

woo hoo 2000 posts
    NEATV-MX #51.
    06 Walsh/LSR/Axis 450R - Gone
    07 Walsh/JB/PEP 450R - Gone
    07 Gibson/JB/PEP 450R - Gone

i can't wait to see pics of the rollmister
    2005 TRX450r

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12