Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting close!!!

Getting close!!!

Guys just to let you all know the Pre entry sheets are up for Southwick, Jolly, And Winchester.
    For those of you who were concerned because the rules are not updated , and the classes either. I just spoke to ryan he was unaware that when the webserver went down 3-4 weeks ago we lost the rules and new info... He is working on it as we speak.

Other than that Rausch Creek is shaping up to be a blast we have riders from all up and down the east coast who will be there Dirt Wheels has talked about coverage as has ATVriders.com Harlen on sunday!! This will be a good race to showcase your talents with national media exposure for your sponsors ,so dont miss Rausch or an other race this season!!!

This year I would appreciate any of our riders who take photos of different classes to post them here !!! I will be doing a littel write up on all our race days...not really gonna focus on any specific classes but as stories unfold I will do little write ups so photos to show the days event will help too!

Keep an eye on here guys and we'll see you in 33 days!!!!!

Jason NEATV-MX
    NEATV-MX Media/Public Relations Rep.
    bike: LT450R I got it finally!!!!

Thank you Jason!

Are you still going to be able to make Uxbridge? 666 is going so you can try out that new ATK of his!
    2006 Suzuki LTR450
    NEATV-MX

I plan on it unless something comes up...whats the date again???

Jason

All of the info is on the NEATV forum...

March 21st
    2006 Suzuki LTR450
    NEATV-MX

do i absolutly need a membership with th ATVA and NEATV-MX to race or can i just pay at the gate at every race
    08 KFX450R
    Ryan Coleman #42 NEATV-MX 4-Stroke A/ Open A/ Collegeboy
    2008 NEATV-MX 4-Stroke B/Open B Champion
    09' Sponsors- Robb's Racing Engines, MotoX Nutrition, K&K ATV, Walsh Racecraft, Motowoz Suspension, AXO Sport, Kenda Tires, DRT Racing, Team Green Kawasaki, Tiger Racing Products

Southwick and Unadilla ye you must have both. Jolly Roger and Winchester do not require AMA cards. But you must have an NEATV-MX card or pay 20 extra per raceif you do a race by race trial

Jason

umm jason you said the entry forms are up for southwick jolly and winchester but i cant find them anywhere on the site...am i missing something
    #19 NEATV-MX novice C and open C

I was told they were up......but I just checked them myself..and they are not ...... Ill see what i can do about getting them up by this week.

Jason

Originally posted by jason14x
    Southwick and Unadilla ye you must have both. Jolly Roger and Winchester do not require AMA cards. But you must have an NEATV-MX card or pay 20 extra per raceif you do a race by race trial

Jason
    why do you need both just for unadilla???? too bad i planned on racing it but im not spending the money for a memeber ship for 1 race, 2 memberships is enough for me
    2013 Polaris Scrambler 850 xp

2004 Kawasaki Kfx 700

Southwick and Unadilla are AMA/ATVA sanctioned tracks, therefore you will need an AMA or ATVA membership and a NEATV membership. What were the 2 memberships that you signed up for?

2006 Suzuki LTR450
    NEATV-MX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast