Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got Some Today....

Got Some Today....

well, ive been waiting and waiting....we finally got a DECENT amount of snow today...we have had some in january and a few pissy snow days in feb. but they were all melted by the evening...we have 5 inches on the ground and its still pouring out...im loving it...im contemplating to go pull the 400ex out and rip it!!!
    IF YOU DONT HAVE WINGS U DONT HAVE A PRAYER!!

2004 Honda Rancher 400 A/t: Project quad. mods to come after i repair it

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

If it is as bad as it looks on the radar, you're gonna get alot more.

I hope we get hammered!!

they said its posta stop by later this evening but the rate its snowing i dont believe its going to stop anytime soon but snow is weird and hard to tlel when it will stop snowing

this is my truck after i cleaned it off...
    Attached Images Attached Images

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

front view

pic of my moms tahoe still piled up with snow...just to give you an idea

from up on the poarch

that's just today?????

well it started at 12 somethin last night, and been goin strong ever since....at 6 this morning we had 3 inches on the ground...so in the last few hours its dumped about 3 more inches....

I hope we get hit like that...It just started here about an hour ago..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast