Thread: trade my 300ex for a broke cannondale?

trade my 300ex for a broke cannondale?

I have the opportunity to trade my mostly stock mint cond. 2000 300ex for a 2002 cannondale canibal that is currently not running.
    It is is average shape, but goes the battery's every 2 months or so. I dont know why it is not running. Should I chance it?

if you can found out what happened to make it stop running, i think some of these c-dale guys can really help you out. just aying it dosent run could be anything from a sparkplug to a computer, to piston,etc.
    Planning a comeback...

yeah I know. I wish I knew more about it. Are they hard to buy and find engine parts for? Will it be ungodly expensive is something is wrong in the engine internally?

you can get parts just as fast as any other bike and they are pretty easy to work on and diagnose with some simple mechanical skills. good luck and I say go for the dale you wont regret the rush you get from riding it.
    Triple Threat Racing
    2003 Cannondale
    Can't beat American Quality!

2005 Sponsors
    Hiper Technology

Id say go for it, even if its a huge problem i'd say its well worth it in the end.

Youd spend way less money for a way better quad(comparing to 450's)
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro