Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2005 GNC Round #2 - Lake Whitney - Discussion

I think it's great to see Keith getting a win, he really deserves it. I'm also looking for Jones to be #1 at the end of the season.
    2008 KFX450R

Natalies luck is sucking but He practiced when the track was half dry and I believe he'll be the one to beat at Florida, these 1st to mud races have really gotten the points messed up and have fast riders all over the points standings...The track was awesome Friday afternoon during practice, I loved it and it got really rough, but the rain started saturday morning bout the3rd heat or so and when my heat came it was jus mud/slop it was crazy, I wasnt bout to take my quad out in that so i pulled out of staging..Some people still went out there and most of them couldnt climb the face of jumps..I just decided to leaveb sat because they had canceleed so many races from sat to sunday that they wouldnt get done sunday, plus it wasnt suppose to stop till sunday afternoon and there was no-way that track would be rideable...well I'll be ready for Florida (praying for nice weather) Lata,

Ryan
    04 Elka/Lonestar 450r

**** 2004-2005 Sponsors ****
    Dana Creech Racing
    Lester Atv
    Bxtreme motorsports
    Elka Suspension
    FullBore Racing Motors
    Collins Racing
    Burgard Cycle
    AC Racing
    Hinson Racing