Thread: Hot 05 Mini Quads

lets hear some more into about that 4 stroke mod, how similar is the frame compared to the cr 80\85 mod, hope Jody gets my frame done soon.
    2001 440EX 2004 TRX 450R

I didnt know Kasea had black plastic.... looks good!!!

So how are the taller kids riding the Kaseas??? My Daughter is sooooo cramped on hers and her knees are literally up by her handlebars at times . We are torn on just moving her up to a bigger quad ,but then she wont be doing any Nationals if I do that cause shes only 11
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

yeah, we have extended steering stems...up to +2 1/4 i believe....
    they are antivibe and such, there is one on the 05 kasea in the pic...
    Give michele a call, im such she will help ya out!
    I heard you took a spill, how are you doing???

As far as the Four Stroke, im really unaware of much about it... keep checkin the site for more info...

Later guys...

Originally posted by hetrick425ex
    yeah, we have extended steering stems...up to +2 1/4 i believe....
    they are antivibe and such, there is one on the 05 kasea in the pic...
    Give michele a call, im such she will help ya out!
    I heard you took a spill, how are you doing???

As far as the Four Stroke, im really unaware of much about it... keep checkin the site for more info...

Later guys...
    I got a full release to return to work tomorrow so Im doing much better thanks, I had 2 buldging discs,but Im doing good... Did you see the wreck ... not good...!!! .
    Im sending the you all at the shop some pics of the kids end of series. They both done ver y well....
    So when the kids are in a sitting position, how do you get kids that are taller to fit??? adding foam to the seat to make it taller??

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

umm, im not real sure if Rich has ever done that (seat foam) but i can tell you that if you have AC propegs and a +2 stem, its set up for a tall kid..
    give um a call, they will hook ya up
    no i didnt see the wreck...
    url?
    Later

Originally posted by hetrick425ex
    umm, im not real sure if Rich has ever done that (seat foam) but i can tell you that if you have AC propegs and a +2 stem, its set up for a tall kid..
    give um a call, they will hook ya up
    no i didnt see the wreck...
    url?
    Later
    www.QuadJunkies.neptune.com

Its titled CRASH

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!