Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2005 GNC Round #2 - Lake Whitney - Live Coverage

Re: jasmin

Originally posted by Fibe Industries
    Jasmin has a deal with Honda Canada and will be concentrating for the number one plate up here this season!!

Great coverage of the races Harlen

Adam
    Thanks for the heads up with whats going on with Jasmin . Well I guess we know who's going to win the #1 plate up here this season .

Adam .... are you going to Cochrane this year?? If so I'll more than likely see you there . Might see you at a few other nationals or regional races .... I'll be watching ... not racing !!!
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

That is awesome coverage, you really have the best coverage there is on the net. Congrats Keith Little!

Thanks Terri for all your help, and I couldn't have done it without you .
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Hey Harlen I thought you said there was going to be pictures posted today?????
    2005 YFZ 450
    Gibson frontend
    Gibson swingarm
    Gibson steering stem
    Custom Axis Shocks
    Holeshot MXR tires
    LRD Pipe

GOD IS #1

The Perfect Day. You know, when you buckle your boots and slide your goggles on and things just feel right.... You take those first laps of practice and the tires are finding the berms easier, the bike feels faster, and your body feels stronger. You're in the zone, the Sweet Spot, and you can do no wrong!

lets go with the photos

Originally posted by ProAmmxer428
    lets go with the photos
    settle down, he has done us great coverage and i'm sure it won't kill us to wait a day, expecially since he has traveled all the way to texas just to give us a race report. Cut the guy some slack
    neatv-mx #323
    4-stroke B

blue 05 yfz
    finished.... for now

Yep, Harlen done a great job. Lap by lap updates, this is the only place where you will find that. Thanks Harlen, and please keep up the good work.

production class

To get off topic for a second..... I heard from a track owner near where I live that there is no production class for 2005. He said that the ama got rid of it. I don't know if that goes for all tracks , or only ama sanctioned ones, but if anyone has heard anything about this let me know.
    thanks

The weekend had a lot of ups and downs for me. I was keeping my cannondale in the J and J Racing pits, right behind the Team Suzuki rig.

In practice on Friday, the track was so rough it was a bit intimidating b/c I have never been on a track that beat me up like that. My quad ran strong, but I did not feel to confident.

Saturday morning's practice went a lot better, I felt more at home on the track and was a lot smoother out there. I was feeling a lot better about racing after the saturday morning practice. When we were waiting in the pits, it started raining quite a bit.... the track got sloppier and sloppier. I have not ever had to ride or race on muddy tracks, b/c locally the tracks will just cancel the race or practice, so I was definitely in for a learning experience. When we took off from the gates, I slid a little sideways (Kenda Klaws dont like the mud..lol) and then lost a lot of traction and got a full blast of muddy roost. I then took both hands off the quad in the middle of the straight away and took off my goggles (no tear offs or anything) and then pinned it trying to catch up with everyone. I ended up in 8th out of 17 the first moto. Everytime I would try to pass or pick up speed, my helmet visor would go down in front of my eyes and I had to lift the helmet up either by holding my head way back or shrugging my shoulders a lot. It was pretty much, who got good traction and who didnt get stuck..lol

Sunday's moto started out great, I was in 4th place in the holeshot, and was right behind the top 3 riders, I felt like I was going to run strong. Then all of a sudden the quad lurched and died it would not start for over a minute straight... I had no idea what went on. Finally the quad started back up and I finished another lap feeling completely frustrated bc of the bad luck I had gotten and wondering what made my quad do that. I came to find out that I was hit from the back and it creased my silencer shut and made the engine die out. What are the odds of that? oh well its racing... I will get pics of the silencer when I get back home.
    2006 CBR600RR Track Bike "6Hunny"

Originally posted by CDaleChick
    The weekend had a lot of ups and downs for me. I was keeping my cannondale in the J and J Racing pits, right behind the Team Suzuki rig.

In practice on Friday, the track was so rough it was a bit intimidating b/c I have never been on a track that beat me up like that. My quad ran strong, but I did not feel to confident.

Saturday morning's practice went a lot better, I felt more at home on the track and was a lot smoother out there. I was feeling a lot better about racing after the saturday morning practice. When we were waiting in the pits, it started raining quite a bit.... the track got sloppier and sloppier. I have not ever had to ride or race on muddy tracks, b/c locally the tracks will just cancel the race or practice, so I was definitely in for a learning experience. When we took off from the gates, I slid a little sideways (Kenda Klaws dont like the mud..lol) and then lost a lot of traction and got a full blast of muddy roost. I then took both hands off the quad in the middle of the straight away and took off my goggles (no tear offs or anything) and then pinned it trying to catch up with everyone. I ended up in 8th out of 17 the first moto. Everytime I would try to pass or pick up speed, my helmet visor would go down in front of my eyes and I had to lift the helmet up either by holding my head way back or shrugging my shoulders a lot. It was pretty much, who got good traction and who didnt get stuck..lol

Sunday's moto started out great, I was in 4th place in the holeshot, and was right behind the top 3 riders, I felt like I was going to run strong. Then all of a sudden the quad lurched and died it would not start for over a minute straight... I had no idea what went on. Finally the quad started back up and I finished another lap feeling completely frustrated bc of the bad luck I had gotten and wondering what made my quad do that. I came to find out that I was hit from the back and it creased my silencer shut and made the engine die out. What are the odds of that? oh well its racing... I will get pics of the silencer when I get back home.
    I saw you there. Sometimes things just dont go right, but you still did good.
    Special Thanks
    2007 Season

ELKA Suspension

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast