Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 GNC Round #2 - Lake Whitney - Live Coverage

Top finishers in the 2nd Moto came through the checkered flag all together with one really close race.

Jeremiah Jones made an incredible come back after getting hung up on the start to finish in 6th and beat out Tim Farr for the Podium.

Moto 2 Finishing Order
    1. Keith Little
    2. Doug Gust
    3. Jason Luburgh
    4. Tim Farr
    5. Jason Dunkelberger
    6. Jeremiah Jones
    7. Joe Havisto
    8. Matt White
    9. Dustin Nelson
    10. Joe Byrd
    11. Kory Ellis
    12. Giovanni Colon
    13. Greg Meeks
    14. Travis Spader
    15. John Natalie Jr
    16. Donald Lysinger
    17. Dustin Wimmer
    18. Gilbert Attix
    19. Harold Goodman
    20. Tavis Cain

Overall Finish
    1. Keith Little
    2. Jason Luburgh
    3. Jeremiah Jones
    4. Tim Farr
    5. Doug Gust
    6. Jason Dunkelberger
    7. Kory Ellis
    8. Travis Spader
    9. John Natalie Jr
    10. Dustin Wimmer
    11. Joe Havisto
    12. Joe Byrd
    13. Dustin Nelson
    14. Matt White
    15. Giovanni Colon
    16. Greg Meeks
    17. Harold Goodman
    18. Tavis Cain
    19. Gilbert Attix
    20. Donald Lysinger
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Keith Little's Description of the this weekend's racing action

“I won the qualifier yesterday in the mud, and today I got the 12th gate pick, but I was still able to pull the holeshot with my Curtis Sparks engine and I held a comfortable lead the entire moto and took the win."

"The 2nd Moto, I got down to the gate late and received the 3rd gate choice, and I once again was able to put my Lonestar Racing YFZ out front, but I wasn’t able to pull away. I was pressured the entire moto, and Doug Gust almost was able to get past me on the last lap when I was held up by a lapper and Doug was able to double the jump. I held the inside and was able to keep the lead and take the Checkered flag with Doug Gust right behind me."

Thanks Keith Little for taking time to share your story on back to back Moto Wins
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

I just spoke with Jeremiah Jones about the 1st and 2nd Motos

1st Moto
    “I almost had the Holeshot in the 1st Moto, and I misshifted the quad and had to upshift real fast which lost all my momentum and dropped back to 2nd place coming out of the 1st turn, and I went wide on the 2nd turn and Jason Luburgh was able to get on my inside and take over the 2nd spot. I followed Luburgh forever and I finally got momentum to around him with three laps to go. I started catching back up to Keith Little, but I ran out of time and finished in 2nd Place.”

2nd Moto
    “I flipped on the start of the 2nd moto and took everybody out and got back on my quad and just started charging, and I got all my momemtum going forward for me and I never let out of the throttle the entire moto. I was passing guys everywhere and I was able to get around them in spots that I didn’t think would be possible and it turned out pretty good for me as I caught all the way up to finish in 6th Place.”

Thanks for your Time Jeremiah Jones and congrats on your 3rd Overall Finish

The Pro results remained unchanged.

Overall Results

Vet
    1. Jorge Ruiz
    2. Brian Gills
    3. Michael Fox
    4. Lane Coile
    5. John Angel

90 Production 8-11
    1. Cody Gibson
    2. Colby Brake
    3. Kelsey Dyer
    4. Dallas Tapscott
    5. Tlyer Webster

Pro Am Production
    1. Mark Kendall
    2. Josh Williams
    3. Sage Baker
    4. Cale Bownen
    5. Rocco Arno Jr

50cc Limited 4-8
    1. Tyler Edmondson
    2. Todd Baber
    3. Jeremy Ledonne
    4. Austin Stevens
    5. Jerrod Hancock

90cc Modified 8-15
    1. Joel Hetrick
    2. Jefferey R.
    3. Ethan Strainy
    4. Shane Fimkins
    5. Brittany Dyer

Women’s A
    1. Heather Byrd
    2. Angela Moore
    3. Michelle Reiser
    4. Shannon Freezen
    5. Alex
    6. Jamie Rentz

Women’s B
    1. Leslie Ragon
    2. Christa Watson
    3. Jamie Luburgh
    4. Misty Hughes
    5. Cindi Hart

70cc Modified
    1. Lake K.
    2. Lee R
    3. Jesse S.
    4. Brandon B
    5. Klyer S.

90 Production Senior
    1. Zachary S.
    2. Max P.
    3. Tracey Y.
    4. Terrel E.
    5. Janon D.

265A
    1. Jack B
    2. Mitch R.
    3. Cody G.
    4. Michael B.
    5. Brad S.

70cc Production
    1. Rhett T.
    2. Todd B
    3. David B.
    4. Chase H.
    5. Riley H.

Pro Am Unlimited
    1. Josh W.
    2. Bryan C.
    3. Rocco A.
    4. Mark K.
    5. Jesse S.

265 B
    1. Brandon T.
    2. Ryan S.
    3. Brandon R.
    4. Joshua E.
    5. Nathan C.

Youth Production 13-15
    1. Garrett H.
    2. Eddie E.
    3. Matt B
    4. Colten M.
    5. Evan K.

Prod C
    1. Travis M.
    2. jorge R.
    3. Justin J.
    4. Gordon H.
    5. Dan T.

Prod B
    1. Russell S.
    2. Ryan S.
    3. Aaron M.
    4. Hunter J.
    5. Klye H.

Prod A
    1. Dustin H.
    2. Nate S.
    3. Daryn C.
    4. Rob A.
    5. Mike W.

Open C
    1. Jorel B.
    2. James F.
    3. Clinton M.
    4. Dustin H.
    5. Donald M.

Open B
    1. Branden T.
    2. Dexter T.
    3. Charles M.
    4. Lance S.
    5. larry H.

Open A
    1. Dane H.
    2. Aaron R.
    3. Angela M.
    4. Richard C.
    5. Wesley H.

4 stk C
    1. Dennis C.
    2. Steven T.
    3. Ernie M.
    4. Clay L.
    5. Jenson R.

4stk B
    1. Aaron M.
    2. Thomas F.
    3. Josh G.
    4. Josh. M
    5. Tom N.

4stk A
    1. Cale D.
    2. Jake B.
    3. Rob A.
    4. Jacob S.
    5. Cody G.

Beginner Open
    1. James M.
    2. Paul M.
    3. Clifford H.
    4. Shane K.
    5. Todd M.

16-24 Class
    1. Darren C.
    2. Jacob S.
    3. Brandon R.
    4. Michael B.
    5. Abraham S.

25 Plus
    1. Dane H.
    2. Jorel B.
    3. James B
    4. Josh B.
    5. Chad B.

2nd Moto Race Report.

Keith Little grabbed the holeshot again in the 2nd Moto followed by Ellis, Gust, Natalie Jr, Luburgh, and Farr, and Jeremiah Jones wrecked off the start and atleast 6 riders got caught up in the wreck including Travis Spader, Dustin Wimmer, Donald Lysinger, and several other riders. Dustin Wimmer pulled over for his mechanic to work on his quad.

The top six ran together in a tight pack with John Natalie Jr working his way past both Gust and Ellis to take over the 2nd Spot behind Little half way through the race. Then, entering a rhythm Section, Little went in hot and bobbled, so both Natalie Jr and Ellis went to make the pass, but Natalie Jr got crossed and Ellis had no where to go except into the rear of Natlalie, which caused them to get tangled up. Doug Gust moved up to 2nd Place with Luburgh and Farr is chase as Ellis and Natalie tried to separate their machines.

Meanwhile, Jeremiah Jones started making his charge from the back and was passing rider after rider as he worked his way into the top 10. Ellis and Natalie finally broke free and Ellis was able to get going before Little came through, but Natalie ended up being lapped by Little before returning to the race.

Doug Gust started putting the pressure on Little and almost made the pass when Little got held up by a lapped rider which allowed Gust to clear the double, but Little was able to hold the inside line and maintain the lead. Jeremiah Jones made the pass on Joe Havisto and moved up to 6th Place behind Jason Dunkelberger which put him in the final podium spot.

Little went on the win his 1st GNC Motorcoss Overall and Jason Luburgh finished in 2nd place Overall for his 1st Podium finish. Jeremiah Jones impressive charge to the front caught everyone off guard even Jeremiah Jones. Tim Farr initially told he had third overall and went up on the Podium and Jones returned to his pits. A minute later, the mistake was realized and Jones was called to the podium to take the final podium spot.

Once it was time for the champagne celebration, the experienced Jeremiah Jones quickly popped his bottle of champagne, but Little and Luburgh were slow to get theirs open and Jones sprayed them down.

After a horrible day of racing on Saturday, the sun came out for Sunday and the racing action was incredible.

The complete race report with photos will be posted by Tuesday, and I hope you enjoyed the coverage.

Where are the pictures?????
    2005 YFZ 450
    Gibson frontend
    Gibson swingarm
    Gibson steering stem
    Custom Axis Shocks
    Holeshot MXR tires
    LRD Pipe

GOD IS #1

The Perfect Day. You know, when you buckle your boots and slide your goggles on and things just feel right.... You take those first laps of practice and the tires are finding the berms easier, the bike feels faster, and your body feels stronger. You're in the zone, the Sweet Spot, and you can do no wrong!

^^ yea but harlen i love they way u find way to keep up with all the races
    Quad Less

A special thanks to BK PERFORMANCE for the powdercoating.

2009 MMI Graduate/Kawasaki Certified Technician

District 15
    Gone Hazardous Racing

aim-gonehazardous221

msn messenger- Chabowski22@insightbb.com

Originally posted by MXRACER86
    Where are the pictures?????
    Some photos may be up tonight, but atleast by tomorrow.

You do an excellent job...trust me..I've been using your material all day to help others keep up to speed on what was happening. Those of us who didn;t get to travel along this time appreciate it!

Sponsors:PROUD TO BE SPONSORED BY: TCS (Total Control Suspension)VPE/ProClean1000 /RK Chain/ RB Components/Renthal/Tekbolt/Scott/
    ToolShed/Action Photos/Carbon Fiber Works

www.webspawner.com/users/manimalx

Ahhh man!!!! Common Natalie!!!!!!!
    www.Z400Central.com! Your #1 source for the Z400 and KFX400!
    www.YFZCentral.com! Your #1 source for the YFZ450!

04' Silver YFZ450 with some goodies

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast