Thread: WHERE TO BUY WHEEL STUDS?

Question Where to buy wheel lugs??

I called my local dealer and they said I had to buy the whole rear hub just to get a couple of studs. I also went to Pepboys and Napa and neither one of them could help me. Does anybody know where to get just the lug bolts? Thanks, Judd

Hi.
    We bought some 250R wheel studs from GT Thunder. They are the same as on the 400EX.
    The part number is 90103-HA2-003. That is the regular Honda part number, see if your shop will order them for you.
    Good luck.
    Later, Sher

Hi again.
    I just got back from the Service Honda site. If you go to the 250R section, they lists the hub studs alone for a mere $3.66 ea.
    Kind of makes you wonder why they don't list the stud for the 400ex.
    Hope this helps..
    Sherri

Also when it comes to these wheel studs,,,they dont' sell the studs anymore jus the hub. Ask for a 2002 hub over the 2001 hub,,,I just bought a new hub today for 38 bucks with studs. A 2001 hub with studs is like 120 bucks. Shoot me an email if ya got any questions...

400MXer is offline They call me"Tater Salad"
    Are you serious Rico. I can't believe that. The studs on my 2001 400 are bad too. I was going to buy some hubs and now i know what to ask for. Thanks for helping me save some $!!!!
    Retired --- For Now