Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanna-be Stunters?

Wanna-be Stunters?

is it just me or does anyone else think that these wanna-be stunters are retarded? You know the ones riding quads on the street doing wheelies and stoppies, jocking the star-boyz, street-fighters and etc. Come on anyone with one arm can ride a frigin wheelie and do a heel-clicker in a parking lot on a 400ex, that is about laim as it gets.................is it just me or what?
    Imagine losing the closest person to you- As i looked into the Casket, I thought surely it was supposed to be me. R.I.P. to my fallen friends.

I find stunting fun imo, i do like to do fmx as well but alot of the times its too muddy, i think its cool seeing someone wheelie in 5th with their legs over the bars and everything, its just another fourm of riding thats all
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

eh...i dont know i just wanna puke when i see people giving quads a bad rap by blasting down the street standing on their bar riding a weak wheelie like they are awsome, there is no talent involved in wheelies on a quad........if you wanna rid eon the street, get a street bike and stop f*kin it up for everyone else.
    Imagine losing the closest person to you- As i looked into the Casket, I thought surely it was supposed to be me. R.I.P. to my fallen friends.

yeah i gotta agree with you there i dont like seeing quads riding on the roads or hearing about it, im fine with stunting in a field, it gives the sport a badname when they ride on the roads
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

I hear you. Some of the stuff that I have seen is kinda cool but come on how hard is it to ride a wheelie on a 4 stroke?! Seeing someone do these wheelies on a 2 stroke that's different. Hell the dumb@ss down the street from my chicks house can ride a wheelie on a 4 stroke and ride on 2 side wheels.Big deal.
    Formerly know as stickboy And now rides an 04YFZ450

I have a Quad AND a Streetbike and have fun on both of 'em.

Roll a stoppie on a streetbike, then roll one on a quad and tell me which one is harder.

Bottom line.....it depends on what you are doing.....you can't call everything on a quad easier.
    www.CVBOYZFREESTYLE.com

Silver 400EX

Naked Z400

I like to stunt and mx. Each has their difficulties o hope u didnt just eat cause ur gonna puke because heres me stuntin
    Houser Framed Honda CRF450 Hybrid
    Everything houser, Everything custom axis, or walsh, Titanium TC exhaust, etc etc

lol
    Brent Hand
    01 YELLOW 400 EX

Stage 1 Cam, CDI/Rev Box, Ignition, K&N filter, Prefilter, 160 Main Jet, 40 Pilot Jet, Aluminium Battery Relocater Air Box, No Lid, Shockwears, Air Scoops, Tie Rods, DG Nerf Bars, Foot Peg Extenders, DG Front Bumper, DG Full Body Skid Plate, DG Rear Skid Plate, DG A-arm Guards, Rear Brake Accembly Guard, Master Cylander Guard, 14 Tooth Front Sprocket, WB E Series Slip On, TAG X5 Bars, Razrs

I do that stuff too...so what im riding the roads...i dont get caught is the thing
    06 LT-R450

#41 D5

Yoshimura, Fasst co., Fox Shox, Walsh, Cernics, Rath, ITP, Douglass, Baldwin Motorsports

basically ur judging people here too...just cuz they r riding a wheelie n stuff doesnt mean they think they are bad *** n stuff...so what...they can do their thing u do urs...if u dont got nuttin nice to say dont say nuttin!
    06 LT-R450

#41 D5

Yoshimura, Fasst co., Fox Shox, Walsh, Cernics, Rath, ITP, Douglass, Baldwin Motorsports

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast