Thread: Bling Star Quad of the Month - Rules

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA

Quad of the Month rules

Bling Star Quad of the Month Rules

Each Month, 2 weeks before the end of the month, a new thread will be posted to submit your quad for a one week period. There is no advance entry and please post your photos in the entry thread without creating a new post. Finally, the quad submitted must belong to the member and not someone else.

Everyone that enters will now be able to make it to the poll, no longer is it going to be narrowed down to just 10 quads. The contestants for the month will then be voted upon by the members for a one week period to determine the next Quad of the Month. The winner will be declared last day of the month of the current month and will become the next Pro Armor Quad of the Month.

To help to prevent cheating, wieging of the polls, I am adding these following rules. Starting 09/01/06, all members that enter, must have been members for at least one month, or they are not eligible to enter. Also if a post on another site soliciting votes about a member entered in the ATVriders.com Quad of the Month is brought to my attention, it will be at my discrepancy on what is done.

The prizes for the winner will be an ATVRiders.com t-shirt, and an asortment of stickers.

Winners are not eligible to enter another quad for a minimum of one year, and the winning quad can not be re-entered unless it has significantly changed visually. Also, members can only enter 1 quad per month and can only submit the same quad again after minimum of 3 months from the prior entry. If there is a quad specific QOTM that your quad falls into, the 3 month wait period is not in effect. But after that, they will still have to wait another 3 months until they can enter again. As for the pictures, there has been some complaining about people being in the pictures with the quads. The owner of the quad can be in a still shot of the quad, as long as it is nothing provocative.

If anyone has any questions, suggestions, or complaints, feel free to send a private message or email and let us know your thoughts.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

pics

I NEED HELP GETTING PICS TO LOAD CAN U HELP THANKS
    foxracer#4