Thread: powder coating question for you pappy?

powder coating question for you pappy?

how good does powder coating hold up to mx? i am planing on getting some burgard +2 a-arms at some point(as soon as possible, whenever that is) and have them pc'd black. does it hold up ok or is it better to just get nickel plated? what kind of price could i get some burgard arms from you for?

thanks, chris
    04 450R, JE 13:1, port and polished, YZF426 39mm FCR carb, HRC cam, sparks exhaust, sparks jet kit, K&N filter w/ pro design cover, rev box, X-factor nerfs, Lonestar +4 axle, maier's black vented hood, blingstar bumper, AC grab bar, C&D MX zps rebuilt shocks(front triple rate and rear dual rate), denton steering stabilizer, renthal fatbars CR high bend, +2 stock stem, spider grips, 14T front sprocket, cut front fenders, Kenda Klaws all around, douglas red label 4-1 offset fronts and OMF 8" beadlock rears, and still to come much more!!!! RIDE RED!

I prefer nickle plated a arms. Pc is ok, but nickle and chrome will outlast it.

i do suggest you chose a solid color pc if thats the route you take, they are easier to touch up when the eneviatble rock chips start showing up.

Burgard standard travel arms, nickle plated run about $450 shipped i believe
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News