Thread: A arms

A arms

Pappy you quoted me 55 plus shipping to PC all four arms, but would the price be the same if I wanted to get the uppers nickel plated? Let me know, thanks.
    04 YFZ
    -Red Laker Customs Plastics/Black PCed frame/JB Racing Elka LT front end/Rpm Dominator Axle/Rear Burgard Beadlocks/Front ITP-T9 Bajas/Kenda Klaws all around/X Factor Pro Pegs/Renthal Bars/Streamline Stainless Rear Brakeline/Polished HMF slip on/Powermadd Handguards/AC front bumper...

i believe its around $30 to have them nickle plated
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

30 more than PC or just 30?
    04 YFZ
    -Red Laker Customs Plastics/Black PCed frame/JB Racing Elka LT front end/Rpm Dominator Axle/Rear Burgard Beadlocks/Front ITP-T9 Bajas/Kenda Klaws all around/X Factor Pro Pegs/Renthal Bars/Streamline Stainless Rear Brakeline/Polished HMF slip on/Powermadd Handguards/AC front bumper...

$30 to have the uppers nickle plated.

if the lowers are just goung to be pc'd they would be $35 + shipping

OK I think I'm gunna go with that, does the nickle finish hold up well? Does it look like chrome and does it rust eventually? Would PC be tougher? Let me know what you reccomend. Thanks!
    04 YFZ

i run all chrome or nickle arms. it holds up better in the long run then pc does, however pc is easier to redo when the arms start looking ruff.

Ok Pappy, thanks, I think I'll go with it on the uppers. I might get some money in my paypal account so could I pay through that?
    04 YFZ