Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 27th Annual Motorama PA Farm Show

here is the start of the production B class. they had 2 groups, 50 entries.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2003 400ex
    Biggun race exhaust
    Biggun rev box
    Elka triple rate front shocks w/piggybacks
    Elka dual rate rear w/rezzie
    Elka shock covers
    AC Racing Propegs
    AC Racing Stadium bumper
    Aluminum airbox
    K&N filter
    Dynojet kit
    Choke removed
    42 pilot
    FMF 909's
    Air scoops
    Champion beadlocks F & R
    Maxxis Razr MX F & R
    Gibson Stabilizer

myspace.com/blown1968camaro

had a great time there like usual. your right pap, dunk stole the show. he was the only quad hitting the triple and one of the few who attempted the other small double. the rest of the quad class depended on who might take the 10 ft double after hte triple, or double the triple landing, then who could break the fastest so that kinda sucked. the bikes put on a good show, the 250 expert class was probably the most entertaining. a full gate of 20 riders and no wrecks which was truely amazing. plus they were basically spot on with every landing and hitting everything like it was cake.

the only complaint i have would be the little kids. i know some of you parents beg to differ but honestly i about fell asleep. out of the 400 entries probably half were on 50s, 60s, or mini quads. when they would come out you could see so many people just get up and leave. i wanted to but didnt in fear of losing my seat. they would have kid races for about 45 minutes, then a normal adult race, back to a half hr of kids, an adult race, another half hour. it really really burnt me out watching that. i wish the promotors would do something about that and perhaps have the child races in another arena and get rid of the rc cars. they could build a track for children, instead of watching them roll over all the adult jumps. maybe have them before the normal races too.

but i think for me the best part of the show had to be tuner wars. we left the races about 6, beat from the child races and decided to go see what the show was all about. we walk in and see beautiful cars, then see a group of probably at that time 500 guys crowding a stage. here low and behold it was a bikini contest about to begin very good show i might add. after that we went around and hot women were handing us magazines while looking at the cars. we then got autographs and hugs from a few of the girls in the bikini contest and i got an autograph of some girl on the cover of a magizine she handed me. really wish i would have taken my digital camera. theres always next year.

well thats the way i seen the event. all in all a very good day except for the child races.

The turn out for quads was really good this year. I was really impressed. Here is a yamaha that was basically stock. There was all kinds of mod levels out there.
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (40.2 KB, 1147 views)
    RoxstarInc.com

Here is a picture of James Miller. A rider for lost creek cycles.
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (42.5 KB, 1121 views)
    RoxstarInc.com

Here is a nice quad sitting in the pits
    RoxstarInc.com

Here is a LCC 450r....very nice looking quad
    RoxstarInc.com

Here is Cameron's quad, he is a member of ATVRiders.com
    He raced in the Expert quad class
    RoxstarInc.com

I have started nearly every post with "here" so I will try something else.....
    Camron sits on his quad in the staging area with his dad and his buddy (another ATVriders.com member)
    RoxstarInc.com

on saturday a guy on a east coast atv bike broke his axle. all my pictures from sat. came out pretty blurry because i took them with a video camera.
    03 blaster

129 waits on the gate to drop
    RoxstarInc.com

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast