Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: 27th Annual Motorama PA Farm Show

That's all I got for the weekend. Sorry I couldn't get more detailed on finishes. I wasn't able to stick around and jot it all down. I came down with some sort of bug saturday evening that I am still trying to push off.
    RoxstarInc.com

good coverage man, thanks
    Mx bike: '05 Walsh CRF450
    Xc bike: '06 TRX 450ER

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:
    http://www.LouRusso.SmugMug.com

I also wanted to say, if anyone wants any of these pictures of themselves or anything. I will more than gladly burn you the big and clear pics onto a CD and send it out to you. I didn't even post half of the pictures I took.
    RoxstarInc.com

Did you happen to get any shots of me? I was #717 in production B? I was a blue YFZ

Shogun....what does your bike look like? It would be easier for me to pick it out of a pic.
    RoxstarInc.com

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6..._05/YFZMX1.jpg

I had orange Alloy gear on on sat and blue thor gear on sunday, if that helps

Thanks alot shane for hte pics and the coverage
    I HATE THEM TIRES

PS: I WOULD NEVER HIT A CAMERA MAN
    2004 trx450r fullly raced out
    Jrd everything
    Axis All around
    Yellow Laker Customs
    Candy blue powdercoat with yellow metalic
    Cycle Pro Racing Motor work

2005 450r
    Lonestar Everything
    Axis all around
    Razor Mx's
    Cycle Pro Racing motor

2004 trx450r lots of stock parts e- mail or PM me

XR fiddy decked out

2005 Sponsors:Lonestar Racing, Dirt Fiend Racing , Cycle Pro Racing, Laker Custom, Blingstar,District Clothing, Mt. Holly Powersports

Tamehart: soon as I find it...I have evidence of JrdShift450r checking out the babes...

You welcome man. I actually have a bunch more of you. Soon as some of my school work dies down I will burn them to a disc and get them out to you.
    RoxstarInc.com

Motorama was pretty awesome this year. I was sitting in the front row right above the word Dennis in a white shirt with a bunch of my friends. It was awesome getting roosted by Dunk and all the other guys. Can't wait til next year.
    1986 Honda 250R, 1989 Engine & Swingarm, Wiseco Piston Bored .40 over, Paul Turner Racing Pipe, Maier plastics, +2 Durablue Axle, 2+1 JB Racing A-arms, DG Bumper, Graydon Nerf Bars, Quad Tech Carbon Fiber Hood, Boyeson Carbon Fiber Reeds, Hinson Clutch, Renthal Bars, Douglas Rims, Powdercoated Frame

Wink

hey cam its me billy it look like u and dunk were the stars out thare well i think i might see you at acto then u will no who the real star well im chellin with my friends so later

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast