Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 27th Annual Motorama PA Farm Show

27th Annual Motorama PA Farm Show

This year is the 27th year of the Motorama show at the Pennsylvania Farm Show complex. I strolled up to Harrisburg this afternoon to get a quick look at what this year will have to offer. I decided to take a self guided tour of Harrisburg City. Harrisburg is a buffer city. Many trains come in and out of the city. Their is also water way.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    RoxstarInc.com

If your coming into Harriburg area around Rush hour, be prepared...they have yet to figure out a good flow of traffic during these hours...
    RoxstarInc.com

Lost Creek has had the most presence of all race teams for as long as I been going there. They bring in their large inclosed trailer and Line up the many quads around it. They had a bunch of really sweet looking quads sitting there already today. Here is Dunks Yami Ready for battle
    RoxstarInc.com

Here is the big triple at the track
    RoxstarInc.com

Here is a mustang that is set up in the dealer expo area for show
    RoxstarInc.com

This is the battlebot arena. Last year I seen some pretty sweet machines go at it. I look forward to this years.
    RoxstarInc.com

Dave Middlesworth has been sending one of his sprint cars to motorama for the last few years. His team didn't have the best of seasons last year, hopefully they can get something done about that this year.
    RoxstarInc.com

I was there late afternoon, and there were already some pretty sick toys placed around the complex. Here is a sweet chopper...
    RoxstarInc.com

Here is some of the cars lined up to compete in the car show.
    RoxstarInc.com

I just got my new digital camera. I was trying all night to dial a setting in to work with the low light indoors. It was rough. Later in the evening they turned on more lights, so that helped some. Many others were having the same problem.

Dunk cleaned up Expert class. In Moto 2 he came up short on the triple and contracted the bar pad pretty hard. After the moto, they ran to the hospital. He dislocated his jaw and needed it set back in place asap. He made it back for the main with a hospital braclet still on his wrist. He didn't back down from the triple at all. Clean sweep for Dunk this saturday.
    RoxstarInc.com

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast