Originally posted by bansheeguy77
good coverage tamehart. dont believe i seen you or any members there for that matter tho.

jrd, im sure dunk had good reason as to why he did not throw his goggles. if you would ever speak with him you would understand he is one of the nicest guys out there.

brotherspizzeri, is the caps lock broken on your computer? but i understand your point and i realize most parents love watching their kids riding. but what about the other 85% of the people in attendance there that dont want to be bored to death watching some little kids crawl over everything? its great they are out riding and racing but this should be an adult event. put the kids in another arena with a track built for them. i guarantee the kids would have more fun actually being able to do something rather than just make it up the adult jumps. i think everybody would win that way
Lets not forget that quite a few of us would not be in this sport nor would we be sharing it with our kids if we did not have the chance to ride and experience it as kids. As far as a track just for the kids or a seperate track, kids like to ride on the adult track it makes them feel bigger.