Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Predator tld or a 450R, it's a tough one!

Originally posted by Tyler25
    Aaron, are you gonna be doing a full race report b/c you are afraid to get out and dice it up the the Predators?? LOL! j/k, I can't wait either!
    I said I will be doing a full race report.....I didn't say I wouldn't be racing...surely I can find someone that can take photos...

catch me later.....

There is nothing wrong with the Polaris.
    1-2004 Pred 500
    1-2005 YFZ4501-2002
    1-2002 TRX90
    1-1986 TRX70

“We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.”
    Winston Churchill

Re: Re: Predator tld or a 450R, it's a tough one!

Originally posted by bloodhound400
    BECAUSE ITS POLARIS MAN!!!!
    Well......riding that 400ex your name better be bloodhound, because you'll need to be one just to sniff out the DUST that I left for ya by the time you catch up to the mighty Predator.
    Thanks to my 2010 sponsors/supporters:
    CV4
    BNR Motorsports
    GT Thunder
    Spider Grips
    Scott USA
    Powermadd

"I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me"

Re: Re: Re: Predator tld or a 450R, it's a tough one!

Originally posted by Flynbryan19
    Well......riding that 400ex your name better be bloodhound, because you'll need to be one just to sniff out the DUST that I left for ya by the time you catch up to the mighty Predator.
    yea that may be true because even the sun shines on a dogs ***** some days, but that will only happen if you can keep it running,just face it polaris is for people that know absolutly nothing about quads!dont be salty because i have a honda and your stuck with a quad thats made with rebuilt suzuki parts,dont get pi$$ed jmo!
    400 ex 2005
    powermadds
    ac pro peg nerf bars w/heel kicks
    k&n air filter w/outerwear and outwear airbox lid cover
    big gun rev box
    jetted carb
    four riding gear
    ac full skid
    ac swing arm skid
    omf air scoops
    ims bumper

IF YOUR NOT RIDIN RED,YOUR PROBABLY PUSHING polaris

Re: Re: Re: Re: Predator tld or a 450R, it's a tough one!

yea that may be true because even the sun shines on a dogs ***** some days, but that will only happen if you can keep it running,just face it polaris is for people that know absolutly nothing about quads!dont be salty because i have a honda and your stuck with a quad thats made with rebuilt suzuki parts,dont get pi$$ed jmo!
    Ain't no need to be jealous...... I've got an 03' with zero problems and have been around quads/bikes all my life. And when ever you go ridin with me you might as well be ridding on a handstand because that dog's ***** is gonna be seeing alot of sun with the Predator around.
    CV4
    BNR Motorsports
    GT Thunder
    Spider Grips
    Scott USA
    Powermadd

aaron your the sloppiest rider ive ever seen! if you get in front ill just wait for you to screw up! LOL just kidding man. what happened last time we raced???????? hahaha ill race you this weekend at the creek! bring it! ill be there thursday too, just bring that honda on, and like always ill put you in your place. competition in posts????????????????????? go look again bud, maybee all my quads are fast because im on them. why dont you give me a lap or two on that pretty little honda!
    nothing 450

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Predator tld or a 450R, it's a tough one!

Originally posted by Flynbryan19
    Ain't no need to be jealous...... I've got an 03' with zero problems and have been around quads/bikes all my life. And when ever you go ridin with me you might as well be ridding on a handstand because that dog's ***** is gonna be seeing alot of sun with the Predator around.
    i will give it to ya thats pretty funny,but polaris spelled backwards is siralop which
    means crapper in the bloodhound dictionary 101,had what i wrote not been true you would never replid,dont be mad cause youve been BIT BY THE DOG,BLOODHOUND BABY!!! no but really,if any of my friends had better luck with theirs maybe i would think differently,but it seems like every time i ride with those guys we always got to work on those predators.
    400 ex 2005
    powermadds
    ac pro peg nerf bars w/heel kicks
    k&n air filter w/outerwear and outwear airbox lid cover
    big gun rev box
    jetted carb
    four riding gear
    ac full skid
    ac swing arm skid
    omf air scoops
    ims bumper

IF YOUR NOT RIDIN RED,YOUR PROBABLY PUSHING polaris

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Predator tld or a 450R, it's a tough one!

i will give it to ya thats pretty funny,but polaris spelled backwards is siralop which
    means crapper in the bloodhound dictionary 101,had what i wrote not been true you would never replid,dont be mad cause youve been BIT BY THE DOG,BLOODHOUND BABY!!! no but really,if any of my friends had better luck with theirs maybe i would think differently,but it seems like every time i ride with those guys we always got to work on those predators.
    To tell ya the truth I was real skeptical about buying it when I first got it just because of Polaris's prior reputation. But I went out on a limb and have to say I couldn't be happier. So far its been a great quad to me. If I had the cash I'd go buy a 05' TLD tomarrow.

Fun razzin' ya man. Your a good sport.
    CV4
    BNR Motorsports
    GT Thunder
    Spider Grips
    Scott USA
    Powermadd

aaron, its all good you just gave me the motivation i needed to put my predator in front, than you, lol i stole the beadlocks off the dale, cause i aint got time to switch tires before tomorrow. you coming tomorrow or this weekend or are you scared? LMAO, just giving ya a hard time aaron, come out to joes sometime and ride on the little track out there, we all have a blast. are you ready for battle? give me a call.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    nothing 450

No I definately aint scared....lol.....I have class thursday nights for the next 9 weeks......aint too good....I guess I will get schooled there instead of schooling you....lmao...I have plans this weekend so you will have to wait your turn.....get some practice in....

Catch ya later...

I will let my other buds put you in your place thursday or this weekend....

catch me later...

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast