Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Predator tld or a 450R, it's a tough one!

Re: Predator tld or a 450R, it's a tough one!

Originally posted by Bender
    Well I'm getting a new quad soon, as soon as my income tax return comes in, so I can throw some cash down. And I've had my mind made up on a 450R for quite a bit...untill I saw that nice bright orange pred sitting next to it on the show room floor. Now all of a sudden reverse and electric start are looking good and I think it's less expensive. The new colors are refreshing too.
    I sat on a pedator when they first came out and didn't care for the ergos at all. But I think I recall an issue of ATV Sport saying they have improved the sitting position?
    And I like the fact that the tld pred is geared lower(I ride tight woods). I'm just a bit sketched because I know you can't go wrong with a Honda, but the Predator seems like a good deal for what you get.
    It's to bad they won't really let me test them both out, besides putting around in a parking lot. But it seems Predators don't get much love for some reason? Are they rattle traps?, the weight can't be that big of a deal withe the extra 50cc's can it? Anybody stuck in the same boat as me?

well, i have yet to line up with a 450, or any quad for that matter (that was still trial rideable) that could hang with my predator. if anyone wants to argue that the 450's motor has more potential, c'mon down to the A-town
    "You say that I sin, You say I'm bound for hell, but once your judgement condemns you, I shall see you there."

----Georgia Southern University
    -Logistics & Intermodal Trans.
    Sinkhole Customs(choppers and 4X4)-mechanic/fabricator

sinkholecustoms.com

-Bronze level Honda technician

If you did the same mods to a 450 that you have done to your predator I wouldn't bet on that!
    04 450r, DRG powerplant! 2 much 2 list don't be scared

wats with all the 450 talk?

why is everyone talkin bout the trx450? there not as good as mr big gives them credit for! all the ppl i have talked to that have raptors all beat the 450rs hands down no problamo!! out of the preds trxs and rappys stock vs stock vs stock the raptors raines supreme!!! it may not be good for mx but it is dependable for abot everything else !!!! not meaning to put anyone down!!

Re: wats with all the 450 talk?

Originally posted by RaptorHappy660r
    why is everyone talkin bout the trx450? there not as good as mr big gives them credit for! all the ppl i have talked to that have raptors all beat the 450rs hands down no problamo!! out of the preds trxs and rappys stock vs stock vs stock the raptors raines supreme!!! it may not be good for mx but it is dependable for abot everything else !!!! not meaning to put anyone down!!
    OF course they are gonna say that...

They ride Raptors...
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Re: wats with all the 450 talk?

Originally posted by RaptorHappy660r
    No wonder you got banned!
    04 450r, DRG powerplant! 2 much 2 list don't be scared

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910