Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: voting etc.

voting etc.

if you ask me the selection and some of the voting is way off....how did that diangelo guy and the paul40ex guy not make it in? but some quads with flat tires no chain not as worked make it? who did the selection for the finals? everyone who posted and those who all did make all have really nice quads but the way the final selection went is a lil odd to me... bee rock has a full laegers R and got just a few votes? maybe there should be a scale like this

overall looks 1-10 (overall opinion on the look regardless of the mods)

performance for intended use 1-10 (how well the quad is setup for dunes...mx, xc etc)

quality of parts used 1-10( american star race quad should be scored much much lower than a full laeger or roll race quad)

condition pictured 1-10 (covered in mud missing parts etc lower score than something that looks like it came off the showroom floor)

for example i would rate this quad

all 10s... but say your throw some ratty plastic on there...has bald tires etc you get a 23 instead of 40 it would keep it fair for everyone..... and just because you have a super worked quad you might not always win and because you have a stock quad all pced and polished you might not beat out someone who has a equally good looking quad but setup.... i mean you couldnt honestly rate a pced and polished say ...300ex higher than a full roll 250r just for looks there has to be a criteria.... and the scores for each quad should be posted for each category and a overall comment...

if this was just for fun then what the hell throw up a poll but its going on the site and blingstar is handing out prizes you guys really need to do it right
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2013 Polaris Scrambler 850 xp

2004 Kawasaki Kfx 700

by the way catgories like "degree of customization" could be added too...the kid who had the r with blaster engine didnt have the best looking quad but he should be rewarded for his efforts ...say the scale is 1-10 he didnt do all his own work th en maybe he gets a 6 say he did all the wleding etc then a 10... or a walsh crf vs a mildly modded production bike etc

i know it sounds unfair that it will take more than a pretty quad to win but imo to have the nicest quad you gotta lay down the cash

2004 Kawasaki Kfx 700

No i dont like that idea

me either
    440ex
    hmf/full system
    a/c nerfs
    hood scoop
    spider grips

prm skids
    hole shot rear
    razer 2 front

yeah because you guys would lose, its ridiculous a quad witha slip on and junk parts edges out something properly done because they like the member

2004 Kawasaki Kfx 700

Originally posted by SRH
    yeah because you guys would lose, its ridiculous a quad witha slip on and junk parts edges out something properly done because they like the member
    That's life thou man, ya gotta keep your head up high and go on with it, your gonna get sh*t on and your gonna sh*t on some people but it's life. Nothing is always fair, something is always bias ya just gotta deal with it ~
    If it has a motor, I ride it.

Originally posted by Chino
    That's life thou man, ya gotta keep your head up high and go on with it, your gonna get sh*t on and your gonna sh*t on some people but it's life. Nothing is always fair, something is always bias ya just gotta deal with it ~
    what? i didnt get **** on im not entering my quad i was just stating all the flaws in th is so called quad of the month thing...

2004 Kawasaki Kfx 700

I think they are trying to make some changes, hopefully it wont be a popularity contest all the time.
    Rissler's Extreme ATV

01 Roll Design Lobo 250R with a few extras
    LONG LIVE THE R!!!

ummm, can you point out where popularity or biased opinions have influenced a contest?

if you cant then id stfu.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

ok pap how about my bike it was clearly in the first ten but they went around it?
    http://www.atvdistrict.com/members/mario a diangelo
    http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/diangelo67
    http://maddesignsinc.shutterfly.com
    T&D Plumbing,Heating,Cooling,Utilities
    MAD Designs INC.
    walsh ltr450
    2011 sponsors, Team Media Allstars

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast