Thread: Need Paddles - Help

Question Need Paddles - Help

Anybody know of somewhere here in the US I can get a pair of Skat Trak 20X10X10 9 paddle Haulers on Douglas .125 rims? Everywhere I called, about a dozen catalog places, are out of stock or back ordered on them. I borrowed a pair for my last trip to the dunes and I'm sold on them. Got to get a pair of my own. Need them before the 17th of May.
    Thanks

9 paddlehaulers

Oh yeah - they are for a 400EX.
    Thanks

paddles...

Did you try Rocky Mountain atv? Or, how about chaparal(dont know if I spelled that right)?If not, let me know and ill send you both the phone numbers.Im assuming you already contacted Skat Trak too, right?

They have been back ordered for months everywhere. I ended up just getting the 10 paddle haulers. They were in stock at RM and I had them in just a few days. I dropped a 14 tooth front sprocket on and now I have all the holeshot I will ever need.
    2001 416EX with Sparks X-6, FCR 39mm, ELKA Triple rates with cans, Burgard +3+1 A-Arms, Elka Linkage with Custom Axis Rear shock, Denton Steering Stabilizer, WISECO 87mm 11:1 with Hotcams Stage II, FDO Heavy Duty Head Studs, WB Rev Box, K&N Air Filter, Cascade Parking Brake Blockoff, AC racing Pro Peg nerfs, Renthal Sprockets, Renthal bars, DG bumper, DG Swing arm Skid, RPM 2+2 axle, speed locknut, Magura Jack Hydraulic Clutch

1988 TRX350R ported by NRPD, ESR TRX5, PWK 38mm A/S, Gibson Long Travel A-Arms, Elka Quad Rate longtravels, Laeger Swinger, ESR reed block

2007 CBR1000RR, Akrapovic Full Race, Comp Werks FE, DynoJet PCIII, ShoGun Sliders