Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 GNC Glen Helen Discussion

it's nice of you to take your time and answer our questions!! ok one last one for me....when does the new Z450 come out

Originally posted by Hawk III
    it's nice of you to take your time and answer our questions!! ok one last one for me....when does the new Z450 come out
    From what I've heard , it's supposed to be released this summer. I don't know the exact date of release.
    jones5790

Originally posted by jones5790
    From what I've heard , it's supposed to be released this summer. I don't know the exact date of release.
    sssshhhh!!!!!

Can't release too much info.

Sorry to say, that we are having laptop issues, so the photos are being delayed and hopefully Best Buy will be able to make everything work again.

In the mean time, I would to share some quick information instead of keeping everyone waiting.

Pro Qualifier #1

Travis Spader pulled the Holeshot, but Dustin Nelson was able to get around Travis and take the Win.

1. Dustin Nelson
    2. Travis Spader
    3. Josh Creamer
    4. Joe Havisto

Pro Qualifier #2

1. Harold Goodman
    2. Jason Dunkelberger
    3. Pat Brown
    4. Matt White

Pat Brown pulled the Holeshot and Jason Dunkelberger was able to pass Pat Brown the lead and in the last lap Harold Goodman was able to put his new Suzuki LTZ out front making the pass on Jason Dunkelberger. I talked with Jason after the race, and he was in good spirits and looking forward to the race tomorrow. He commented that it should be exciting because everyone is going really fast this year.

Jeremy Lawson wrecked in Qualifier Pro Am and lost his Carb in the LCQ, so he won't be racing tomorrow. Another big surprise was to found out that Chad Lohr didn't qualify either and he won the Championship last year.

I talked with Jeremiah Jones and asked him what his thoughts of this years track?

“The track seems Pretty cool this year with a new layout than last year, and it seems much faster. Glen Helen is a really cool place to race when the weather is nice, and today was perfect sunny day with temps in the 70’s.
    Also, they are taken care of the track more this year and cutting parts of the track for some of the youth races, which is helping things move along quicker because the track is so long.”
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

way to go josh! keep up the good work, show em what neatv-mx is all about
    neatv-mx #323
    4-stroke B

blue 05 yfz
    finished.... for now

Josh Creamer will win the Pro class this year. You watch

NEATV-MX UPDATE

#270 Josh Creamer as you read was second outta the hole behind Spader(who got passed by Nelson) and got third!!

In the Pro-Am Production Class Josh pulled the holeshot and came in 4th!!!!!

#26 Vin Mofford came in 5th in the 16-24!

#19 Eldon Townes is doing a stand up job as Josh's mechanic...
    "Great job Eldon, keep up the great work!!"

We trucked a guy from Gardner, MA(LaGrassa I believe) and he got a 5th and a 7th in his C classes!!

Good to see Joe Haavisto back on a quad... come on Joe do the Flyin' Finns proud!

We are so proud of everyone....

Dana Creech easily blew away everyone in the Pro-Am Unlimited on his Walsh CRF.... Dana you rock dude ..We Love Ya!!

NEXT UP>>>>>>S U N D A Y>>>>>>

Let's Rock n' Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on Josh!!!!!HEEEHAAWWW!

Smiles,

Lynn & Phil Sheridan
    S R P
    Sheridan Race Products
    www.sheridanraceproducts.com

Good Luck to our 2005 Pro Team:

Mike Walsh
    Dana Creech
    Josh Creamer

And all our awesome Amatuers!!

I know Josh is the king on holeshots, he even pulled the Holeshot on Creech!

Originally posted by jones5790
    Welcome to the site! I will be moving in a couple of weeks to the new house in a couple of weeks. Stop by. Keep Aaron straight. Todd
    Bowling Green, KY."Home of the GNC&GNCC Champs"
    03 Z400
    Ballance HMF & Brake Lines
    Custom Axis
    Denton Dampner
    AC Pro Pegs
    ITP Bead Locks/ Razors

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh... The SUSPENSE is KILLING me!!!!

Anyoneknow how Lance Hallworth done on his 450R? I belive he ran Pro. Also , Hiram Burgos who ran C class on his Z440.....
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Josh is a crazy, crazy kid. Hes going to supprise a lot of people this year, his riding is evolving faster then anyones' out there, he's only raced for 2 or 3 years now and he's already qualifying for pro...that says something right there.

Can't forget about VInnie! I'm glad to see him out there having a good time and kickin some butt!

and eldon, we all know how much it's killing you to not be riding!

Show em' how we do it east coast style!
    I didn't fail, I found another front end that doesn't work

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast