Thread: 2005 GNC Glen Helen Discussion

Nice coverage so far, i bet the pics from the race will be nice
    Woracing

2004 elka/burgard trx450r

2002 Elka/Burgard 416ex sold

Mxracin450r-aim
    WOracing27-aim

Lightbulb race results

Don't count out Jones and Gust. They may suprise you.

Race results may look like this:
    1.Jones
    2.Gust
    3.Ellis
    jones5790

I have alot of faith in farr. i think that his bike will be perfected alot more this season and he will take it to its limits...

Re: race results

Originally posted by jones5790
    Don't count out Jones and Gust. They may suprise you.

Race results may look like this:
    1.Jones
    2.Gust
    3.Ellis
    hmm, can I ask who you are...? your screen name is Jones and your from bowling Green kentucky....

But, for the results Im thinking a close battle with Natalie, Gust, Jones, and Ellis....But Im gunna root for Luburgh all season!

When is the rest of the coverage be up???? I NEED INPUT!!!!!!
    2005 YFZ 450
    Gibson frontend
    Gibson swingarm
    Gibson steering stem
    Custom Axis Shocks
    Holeshot MXR tires
    LRD Pipe

GOD IS #1

The Perfect Day. You know, when you buckle your boots and slide your goggles on and things just feel right.... You take those first laps of practice and the tires are finding the berms easier, the bike feels faster, and your body feels stronger. You're in the zone, the Sweet Spot, and you can do no wrong!

Re: Re: race results

[QUOTE]Originally posted by roostin_dale
    hmm, can I ask who you are...? your screen name is Jones and your from bowling Green kentucky....

But, for the results Im thinking a close battle with Natalie, Gust, Jones, and Ellis....But Im gunna root for Luburgh all season!
    [
    /QUOTE]

Just to satisfy your curiosity , I am Jeremiah Jones's older brother. I do some of the behind the scenes work with my dad at home. I used to race about eight years ago then started building drag cars instead of 4-wheelers. I still play around from time to time and try to make it to as many nationals as I can.
    jones5790

Re: Re: Re: race results

welcome to the site jones. nice to see ya here

Re: Re: Re: race results

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jones5790
    Just to satisfy your curiosity , I am Jeremiah Jones's older brother. I do some of the behind the scenes work with my dad at home. I used to race about eight years ago then started building drag cars instead of 4-wheelers. I still play around from time to time and try to make it to as many nationals as I can.
    lol, sorry i had to ask!...I knew if you were from bowling green and our name was jones you had to be either him or his relation!..nice to have ya on the site...

Re: Re: Re: Re: race results

Originally posted by roostin_dale
    lol, sorry i had to ask!...I knew if you were from bowling green and our name was jones you had to be either him or his relation!..nice to have ya on the site...
    That's quite allright. My brothe-in-law told me about this site so I figured I would check it out. I think alot of people will be suprised to see how my little brother has progressed with his new team. Thanks for the warm welcomes.
    jones5790

I thought Harlen said that there would be more coverage saturday evening??? I NEED INPUT!!!!
    2005 YFZ 450
    Gibson frontend
    Gibson swingarm
    Gibson steering stem
    Custom Axis Shocks
    Holeshot MXR tires
    LRD Pipe

GOD IS #1

The Perfect Day. You know, when you buckle your boots and slide your goggles on and things just feel right.... You take those first laps of practice and the tires are finding the berms easier, the bike feels faster, and your body feels stronger. You're in the zone, the Sweet Spot, and you can do no wrong!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast