Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 GNC Glen Helen National Preview & Live Coverage

Doug Gust climbing one of the Hills at Glen Helen, and I don't think any photo can give these hills justice for how steep and rough they are to climb.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Jeremiah Jones
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Jeremy Lawson jumped on his Suzuki for the first time in several days after injurying his shoulder at the San Deigo, CA Round of the Pro Quads Series. Hopefully, he will be 100% this weekend at Glen Helen.

Jeremiah Jones catching some air

Rocco Arno Jr made this trip out with good friend Dustin Wimmer.

Dustin Wimmer on his new Honda 450R, and after watching him going through the whoops, I don't think he has lost any speed from switching from the YFZ to the Honda. He looked as fast as ever, and I expect to see him in the hunt again this season.

With almost everyone finished for the day, I finally got an oppurtunity to head out on the track for some practice, and I was fortunate to do it on none other than Doug Gust machine.

Jeremiah Jones snapped the photo of me getting ready to take off for the track, but unfortunately, I couldn't talk anyone into walking out and grabbing some action photos .

I will say that the 5 laps that I put in on the Doug's LTZ were incredible. It was the best handling ATV that I have ever ridden, and I hated having to hand it back over to Paul Turner.

He asked me how I liked it, and all I could say is "When are you going to build me mine?" and he laughed.

Thanks Again, to Suzuki Team Manager, Wayne Hinson, for giving me the oppurtunity to ride one incredible ATV.

With this photo, I end my Glen Helen Race Coverage because I need to fly home and prepare for Round #1 of the GNCC Series in Texas, but I left the coverage in fine hands with two reporters at the track to bring ATVriders.com continous updates from the track all weekend during the National.

Roy Bloodworth with Bigkidracing.com will be providing the majority of the live updates and my GNC Reporter will be posting the Pro Race Coverage by Tuesday, so keep checking back for updates.

Well here we are at the beginning of another season and the opening round of the GNC MX Nationals. For the second year they are being held at Glen Helen Raceway in Southern California. And just like last year the winds are crazy. They are suppose to start letting up tonight.

The winds were so bad the last couple days they waited untill today to start hanging banners.

The pro pits were much more organized this year. It almost seemed as if no one was here. Last year you could barely walk between the rigs. This year they made sure there was room to move!

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast